Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Sweel Little Fox


Hello friends.  I am back today to share an adorable layout of my favorite baby girl - our Sweet Little Fox, Avaleigh.  Last Saturday I spent 12 hours at my favorite scrapbook store, Scrapbook Creations in Spartanburg, SC. Three friend and I need some scrapbooking and girlfriend time to create, laugh, and relax.  Scrapbook Creations was the perfect prescription for what we needed!  While I did not get as much accomplished as I had hoped, I did create this foxy layout, and I just love it.

I have had these photos sitting on my scrapping desk for a year and truly it was past time to scrap them.  Several months ago I purchased the woodland creates stamp and punch set from my friend Sharon.  I thought the little foxes were perfect for this layout. The trees and and mushrooms were also included in the stamp set.



I used Close To My Heart's Charlotte papers and accessories, with two 12 x 12 sheets of cardstock from our new Rustic Home Fundamentals line.  The Charlotte line is no longer available (boo, I loved this paper line), but you can see the Rustic Home Fundamental HERE.  Also, we do have a nice variety of new paper lines that you will like.

The title for these pages was cut with my Cricut Explore using the Bobbie Script font, italicized, also using the Charlotte papers.



Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope you enjoyed my Sweet Little Fox layout.  I will be back with another project soon!

No comments: