Monday, September 12, 2016

Spooky Little Monsters


Hello friends, welcome to my weekly Bitten By the Bug 2 post.  I am so excited to tell you that the weekly challenge was selected by Valentyna, our amazing Design Team sister.  Valentyna is a fabulous paper crafter and has been away from Bitten By The Bug 2, but is returning to join us this month!!!

This week Valentyna challenged us to make a man card featuring either spooky creatures or arrows.  I chose to use this fun frame shape from the Storybook cartridge (an old favorite) and make a fun little spooky card for my  fun little nephew.

I thought the frame shape was perfect for my spooky trio of creatures.  I used Design Space and ungrouped the image, then copied and pasted the bottom layer.  I welded the two bottom layers together to create the card.  

The papers for this project are from Jeepers Creepers, a new paper and accessories line by Close To My Heart.  The creatures were created with Close To My Heart thin cuts dies with matching stamps set, Monstrous Halloween Thin Cuts Bundle.  



I also used CTMH washi tape, stars, and gold sequins.  The eyes on the monsters are from the Jeepers Creepers accessory set.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope that you take the time to create a man card using either Halloween Creatures or Arrows and share with us at Bitten By The Bug 2.  




2 comments:

Caroline said...

This is such an adorable project! The papers are so cute and the little monsters match the papers so well! I love the sentiment, too!

moknowsall said...

Everyone loves those little monsters. Great card