Friday, September 30, 2016

Oh Happy Day Bouquet


Hey there friends, I am back today with another fun CTMH Flower Market card.  This is another of my Rustic Home cards - perfect for the farmhouse craze (thanks to Joanna and Chip Gaines).  

I used CTMH Rustic Home cardstock for the background and solid cardstock for all of the other elements. And everything, yes, EVERYTHING, was cut with the Flower Market cartridge!  That cute wreath?  Yep.  Those darling milk bottles?  Uh-huh! Those great flowers?  Yes, indeed!  That sentiment ribbon?  Yes, ma'am!  And you know what else?  The ribbon is from the Rustic Home Ribbon set.

I really am having a good time with the Flower Market cartridge.  The flowers are great, but somehow it is not all about the flowers for me.  I love those wreaths, vases, and word cuts.  And yeah, the flowers are pretty fab too!

Thanks for stopping by today.  I am going to transition into fall and Christmas projects soon.  I have made a bunch of projects to share with you!


Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember that today is your LAST DAY to order the fabulous Stamp of the Month, Blessed Beyond Measure.  Just click on the name and you will be taken to my on-line CTMH store!!


No comments: