Monday, September 5, 2016

First Sunglasses


Hello friends, I am a little late getting my Bitten By The Bug 2 post up today. So sorry to be tardy to the party!  I selected this weeks Cricut Challenge Cut - Glasses.   I thought the Design Team could have fun with this challenge cut, and so could YOU!

I had an adorable plan for my layout, but you know the saying, "the best laid plans..."  That would apply to my layout plan.  A couple of weeks ago we went out for ice cream with Avaleigh.  While everyone else was finishing up, her papa and GranDoug took her for a walk to the Dollar Tree, where she found the cutest sunglasses.

When they returned to Marble Slab, Avaleigh's godmother snapped some photos of her wearing and playing with her sunglasses.  I was hoping to use those photos on my layout!  But alas, her godmother has not shared yet.  So I went ahead and created a layout for when I do actually receive the digital images.


I used three cartridges to to create the cuts for this layout:  Paisley, Forever Young, and Simply Charmed.  I used a Close To My Heart paper and accessory pack.  My layout features a five by seven photo on the left page and two four by six photos on the right.  Perfect for Avaleigh's sunglasses photo!


I invite you to join us in the weekly challenge.  Create your own project featuring eye glasses and share with us under the post at Bitten By the Bug 2!  

2 comments:

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Such a fun layout, Susan! Those sunglasses are absolutely glamorous and cute, awesome for young lady :)

Laurie Levorson said...

This is a great layout, Susan! The colors and Cricut cuts will be just perfect for the pics of your adorable granddaughter!