Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Blessed Card


Hey there friends, I am back today with a new Close To My Heart Flower Market card.  I really love all of the wreaths, vines, flowers, and accessory cuts on the Flower Market cartridge.  I also love that the cartridge compliments so many design styles.   I am currently enjoying a bit of a farm style and have found many cuts that lend themselves to that style.

For the card above I used the two Ranunculus flower cuts and the vine wreath cut.  I like the sweet simplicity of the card.  I used papers from two different CTMH paper sets: I used the dots paper from the Whimsy Fundamentals  set and a wood grain from the Rustic Home Fundamentals set.  The Burlap ribbon from the Rustic Home Ribbon pack.  

I finished the card by framing the front focal area in burlap ribbon.  I also stamped the word Blessed, from September's Stamp of the Month set, Blessed Beyond Measure, onto white cardstock and hand cut the paper to fit the sentiment area.


I love this month's Stamp of the Month, Blessed Beyond Measure. Remember that this lovely set is available only through the end of September - this FRIDAY!!   It can be purchased for $17.95, or with a $50.00 order, you can add the Stamp of the Month to your cart during check out!!

Thank you for stopping by today.  I will be back soon to share more of the cute cards I have made recently.

No comments: