Monday, August 1, 2016

New Annual Inspirations / New CRICUT Cartridge



Hello friends!  I am so excited to share today's post with you.  For the last month I have been ogling and drooling over over the NEW 2016-17 Close to My Heart Annual Inspiration Book.  Such amazing new products!!  There is a lot of ground to cover, so let me get started.

First, there is a new Cricut Cartridge called Flower Market.  But this is NOT just another flower cartridge.  CTMH has a way of taking their cartridges those extra steps further than than the average cartridge, placing them in a league of their own.  Flower Market is no exception!  It features lots of flowers and 3-D flowers, but also containers, wreaths, phases, accessories, and calendar year cuts that coordinate with the theme.  I have fallen completely in love with this cartridge, and I feel certain that you will too.


In addition to the fabulous cartridge, Flower Market also includes three stamp sets and our new colors of card stock!!

 

My second favorite product(s) in the new Inspiration book are the new lines of patterned paper -  all new "Fundamentals."  Let me tell you, Close To My Heart really put the FUN in these FUNdamentals!  And before you ask, we will be releasing new paper sets by theme/occasion later in the year.  Trust me, once you have your hands on these new fundamentals, you will be thrilled.  And yes, yes, yes, there ARE coordinating embellishments for each line of Fundamentals.










Guess what?  For August only I have an introduction deal for you BASICALLY THE BEST!!  I want you to love the Fundamentals just as much as I do.  So this month when you purchase the Whimsy, Enchantment, or Adventure Fundamentals paper pack, you can select either the Rustic Home or the Uptown Fundamentals for free.  Want more, buy more and get more free!!


I know I told you that I had a lot of ground to cover.  I will continue with more detail on the cartridge at a later date.  I do not want to overwhelm you.  I will tell you about one more special:

The August Stamp of the Month - Purr-fect Halloween!


I know that I told you there would be a lot of ground to cover today.  I hope that I have not lost you yet.  Or if I have, I hope that is because you have gone to my on-line store to see all of the new products!!!




No comments: