Monday, August 15, 2016

Happy Anniversary Card


Hello friends!  I am back with a quick post today.  Our wonderful Maureen at Bitten by the Bug 2 is in charge of this weeks challenge.  Today is Maureen's wedding anniversary so she challenged us to create Anniversary or Wedding projects.  I used two cartridges and created this quick anniversary card.

The bells were cut using CM - Divine Wedding.  I had very mixed feeling about these bells.  In fact, I cut them three times in different colors and truly was never happy with any of the three.  

The highlight of the card, in my opinion, is the flowers.  I finally opened my Close to My Heart Flower Market cartridge.  I have had it for about a month and due to grandbabies, adult children moving, and my mom, I had yet to use the cartridge.  I was finally able to open and play with the cartridge for the first time! I have to say, I LOVE this cartridge.  It has so many cute, cute images.  For this card, I used a simple flower.  I created a shadow and used the negative cutout area as 3D flower stamen.

I finished the card with Cricut writing on the front and gemstone highlights.

If you have not already done so, please do go by BBTB2 and check out the great anniversary projects the team created.  Also, be sure to wish Maureen a very happy anniversary!!!


CLOSE TO MY HEART - Introducing the new CTMH Cricut Cartridge called Flower Market.  This is NOT just another flower cartridge.  CTMH has a way of taking their cartridges those extra steps further than than the average cartridge, placing them in a league of their own.  Flower Market is no exception!  It features lots of flowers and 3-D flowers, but also containers, wreaths, phases, accessories, and calendar year cuts that coordinate with the theme.  I have fallen completely in love with this cartridge, and I feel certain that you will too.


In addition to the fabulous cartridge, Flower Market also includes three stamp sets and our new colors of card stock!!

 

Guess what?  For August only I have an introduction deal for you BASICALLY THE BEST!!  I want you to love the Fundamentals just as much as I do.  So this month when you purchase the Whimsy, Enchantment, or Adventure Fundamentals paper pack, you can select either the Rustic Home or the Uptown Fundamentals for free.  Want more, buy more and get more free!!


I know I told you that I had a lot of ground to cover.  I will continue with more detail on the cartridge at a later date.  I do not want to overwhelm you.  I will tell you about one more special:

The August Stamp of the Month - Purr-fect Halloween!





2 comments:

moknowsall said...

Very nice card this week. This new cartridge looks like it has hundreds of choices. I agree, sometimes you need to put items in the background to make other parts shine. Love the flowers

Caroline said...

I think the bells look fabulous! The flowers are so pretty and I love how you designed them. Nice wording!