Monday, August 22, 2016

Farmhouse Milk Can Welcome


Hello friends!  Today is Monday and that means it is time for the weekly  Bitten by the Bug 2 Cricut challenge post.  I am hosting this weeks challenge and we are using Cricut cut FLOWERS!  And you guessed it, I used the new Close To My Heart Flower Market cartridge.  I do love this cartridge.  It has so many flowers, vessels, and accent cuts.

Today I am using the milk can cut embellished with flowers and the word Welcome.  The ovals were cut with Basic Shapes, but all of the other elements are from Flower Market.

I highlighted then sanded the milk can in order to give it a more rustic look.  I accidentally sanded an edge of my flowers too.  Oops.

The background wood paper is a brown stamped image with highlights of aqua and peach ink.  I wanted to add color to the background without over doing and distracting from the milk can and flowers.

Have you already been by the Bitten By The Bug 2 Blog?  If not you should hop right over.  The design team has created a garden of floral beauty to inspire your flower projects this week.  I invite you to join our flower challenge and link your new Cricut cut Flower project to the BBTB2 blog.  




CLOSE TO MY HEART - Introducing the new CTMH Cricut Cartridge called Flower Market.  This is NOT just another flower cartridge.  CTMH has a way of taking their cartridges those extra steps further than than the average cartridge, placing them in a league of their own.  Flower Market is no exception!  It features lots of flowers and 3-D flowers, but also containers, wreaths, phases, accessories, and calendar year cuts that coordinate with the theme.  I have fallen completely in love with this cartridge, and I feel certain that you will too.


In addition to the fabulous cartridge, Flower Market also includes three stamp sets and our new colors of card stock!!

 

Guess what?  For August only I have an introduction deal for you BASICALLY THE BEST!!  I want you to love the Fundamentals just as much as I do.  So this month when you purchase the Whimsy, Enchantment, or Adventure Fundamentals paper pack, you can select either the Rustic Home or the Uptown Fundamentals for free.  Want more, buy more and get more free!!


I know I told you that I had a lot of ground to cover.  I will continue with more detail on the cartridge at a later date.  I do not want to overwhelm you.  I will tell you about one more special:

The August Stamp of the Month - Purr-fect Halloween!


4 comments:

moknowsall said...

I love your card - those flowers are so perfect along with the milk jug. Lovely!!

Caroline said...

I love the rustic look to your card. I have one of these milk cans by my front door and I love it. The flowers are beautiful and look great decorating the milk can.

pezadoodle said...

Great card! I really like the way you did your milk can and the wooden board background - really well done!

Scrapping Girl said...

I WANT THIS CARTRIDGE SO BAD!!!!! Working on convincing hubby that I need it for my bday next month. Love this milk jug cut with the flowers, as well as the woodgrain paper! Is Avaleigh adjusting to having a brother?
:)
Michelle