Friday, July 1, 2016

Close To My Heart July News


Hello everyone.  Today is July 1st and that means it is time for me to share the Close To My Heart July Specials with you!

First, I have to remind you that July is the last month to order from our current Idea Book.  Be sure to order any products that you have been eyeing but have not purchased!!  This Idea Book goes away on July 31st.


New Consultant's Kit $75

Second, I have to tell you about the great Promotion for anyone who signs on with me to be a Close To My Heart Consultant.  CTMH is having an EARLY BIRD special.  New Consultants that sign up in July will be able to choose a new Fundamentals paper pack with a pack of coordinating complements to receive FREE with their New Consultant Kit. These new Fundamental paper packs are fabulous - I just saw them yesterday and I am very excited to receive them.  This special gives new Consultants the chance to start their new business at the beginning of a brand new idea book, and to get brand new products that they would not be able to get as a customer. 

Early Bird Special Choices

If you have ever thought of becoming a Close To My Heart Consultant, NOW is the time to join my team.  Follow THIS LINK for more information.



Finally, July 1 also brings a new Stamp of the Month, From The Notebook.  I LOVE this stamp set.  In addition to being a wonderful scrapbooking stamp set, it is also a great card making and Project Life stamp set!!  This is very  a versatile stamp set.  And best of all, with a $50.00 order, you can add this stamp set to your shopping cart for only $5.00.  You can also order the stamp set at the regular price of $17.95.  For more information, CLICK HERE to see the set in my on-line store.



No comments: