Monday, June 20, 2016

Twin Hydrangea Blooms



Hello everyone.  I hope that you had a nice Father's Day weekend.  Today I am going to share this week's Bitten By the Bug 2 challenge project.  My very talented Design Team sister, Lynn, is hosting this week's challenge. Lynn asked us to honor all of those Gemini out there and create a projects feature two of the same item Cricut cut item.  I chose these hydrangeas from the Walk in My Garden cartridge.

I used the same card shape as last week, the round top card from Classically Modern Cards.  The flowers and flower pot are from Walk in My Garden, and the tag is from Art Philosophy.  

As much as I like this card, I had a very difficult time obtaining a photo which gives a realistic impression of the card.  The photos do not capture the depth or the colors accurately.  I actually took three sets of photos and found I was not happy with any of them.  



If you have not already done so, please do go by the Bitten By the Bug 2 blog and check out the MUCH BETTER Gemini Twin projects the design team created.  I promise you will not be disappointed.  If you get a chance we would love to have you join us in this week's Cricut Challenge.  Create your own twins project and link to the Gemini Twins project at BBTB2.

Thanks for stopping by today!!


3 comments:

L.B. said...

Oh love this cut and forgot I had it..need to play with it for a project soon. the colors look just perfect like I am looking at my Mom's garden

Caroline said...

Ohhh, I love these hydrangeas. This card base looks great for this pot of hydrangeas. My hydrangeas didn't come back this year, but my roses sure made up for it. I think this card is very fabulous, the bg paper is so pretty, too.

moknowsall said...

beautiful card. Love that card shape and see you do too. I love hydrangeas and have many of them in my yard --- hey I see a layout with hydrangeas in my future.....