Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Baby Shower Card


Hey there!  I am back for a mid-week baby card post.  I made this cute card way back in January for a friend's baby shower.  I then promptly misplaced the card for four months.  In fact, when I mailed the baby gift I had to include a different card because this card was still AWOL.  In the cleaning of my scraproom the card was finally unearthed.  On my desk.  That should tell you a lot about the state of my desk.

I used an SVG file to create this cute overall card.  However, I honestly do not recall where I obtained the SVG file.  :(  I also used Close To My Heart card stock, solids and prints, to create this cute card.  

So the good news is I have a card for the next baby boy shower... The bad news is the intended recipient received "card B" with her baby gifts.  



No comments: