Saturday, March 12, 2016

Project Life / Picture My Life Organization/Storage Solutions




Hello my friends!  Today I would like to share some information with all of the Project Life Scrapper out there.  Many, many of you are looking for storage solutions for your Project Life supplies.  Well I have the perfect solution for you:  The Close To My Heart Medium Organizer!

I have had a lot of Project Lifer's purchase this organizer, often in multiples of two or more, to organize their supplies.  One crafter said: 

"I just recently moved all of my cards into a Close To My Heart medium organizer, and I've got them sorted by color. Love it. I have the SC cards separated from the rest and also sorted by color, just because I like to go to them first when I'm putting a spread together. I sort all of my scrap stuff by color. That system really works for me."

(Not my photo)

I do understand why our Close To My Heart Medium Organizers are perfect for the Project Life products.  Below you can see that our organizers (medium and large) have removable/repositionable dividers.  You can arrange the dividers to fit various products and cards.

(Not my photo)

Remove the dividers to make a larger space for your larger products. 

(Not my photo)

The photo below shows a beginner Project Lifer, who is able to store everything in one case.  Photos, cards, adhesives and font stamps.

(Not my photo)

There are several ways to sort your products.  Above I showed you an organizer sorted by color, and below you can see two organizers sorted by theme.

 (Not my photo)

(Not my photo)

There are actually THREE organizers in the Close To My Heart line that have the same width and length.  The organizers vary by depth -- or height if you prefer.  The small organizer is ideal for storing washi tap and ribbon spool.  The medium organizer is great for your PL cards.  And the large organizer will hold everything else!

(Not my photo)

You may not realize that Close To My Heart sells a line of cards created for the Project Life scrapper - - the line is called PICTURE MY LIFE.  We have ten sets of Picture My Life cards, a couple of which I have previewed below for you.





I thought I would share a bit of inspiration -- pages created using CTMH's Picture My Life products. 

 A La Carte PML CURRENTLY ON SALE for $2.70

 Charlotte 

  Penelope

  Selfie

 Regatta

Below you will find links to the products in my Close To My Heart on-line store.  Contact me if you should have any questions about any of our Picture My Life (Project Life) and Organization products!

      
 Small                                       Medium                                             Large      




As with the Regatta, Penelope, and Charlotte pages above, you can also use our Workshop Your Way kits to create your own cards to fit your theme. Charlotte is perfect if you want a very feminine look.  I really like these kits and you will find that you can cut tons of cards/matting from a single kit.

I do hope that this post has been helpful to anyone who is involved in Project Life scrapping.  I know you will love our great organization products and great paper products and that they will help you keep your PL/Picture My Life supplies organized and help you create beautiful pages.



Also happening at Close To My Heart this month:


March is Stampaganza Month at Close To My Heart!  

That means buy any two My Acrylix stamp sets at regular price and get a third set of equal or lesser value FREE!  The special is good on all of our stamps, even our fabulous $29.95 font stamps!  What a deal!  Which stamps will you choose?

Also available for the month of March only, our Stamp of the Month, Sunshine Birdies.


How sweet are these little birdies?  The just shout SPRING TIME!  The birdies stamp set can be yours for the regular price of $17.95, or with a $50 order you can add the Sunshine Birdies stamp set to your cart at checkout for only $5.00!

No comments: