Monday, March 21, 2016

Happy Easter Layout


Hello my friends!  This week the Bitten By The Bug 2 blog is celebrating Spring and Easter, sort of a two challenges in one opportunity.  My sweet and talented Design Team sister, Maureen, is hosting this challenge.  Maureen's challenge asks that you create an Easter project or a Spring themed project.  I chose Easter and created this Happy Easter layout.

I used two Cricut cartridges via Design Space to make this layout: Teddy Bear Parade and Easter Magic.   I also used an SVG cut file for the title.  I like that the pages are very colorful but will not distract too much from the photos. 

Speaking of the photos...  The photos on this layout are all Internet images. I found that the layout looked better with photos in place but I wanted to use photos from Easter 2016.  Avaleigh was only two and half months old last Easter.  This year she will have much more fun and this layout will be ready for the photos.

I do hope that you find time to join us at Bitten by the Bug this week.  I would love to see your Easter or Spring themed project!

Thank you for stopping by.  I will be back soon with another post - I have two to write.  Today is my birthday and I do plan to eat cake!!  I hope that you have a lovely day.

At Close To My Heart this month:


March is Stampaganza Month at Close To My Heart!  

That means buy any two My Acrylix stamp sets at regular price and get a third set of equal or lesser value FREE!  The special is good on all of our stamps, even our fabulous $29.95 font stamps!  What a deal!  Which stamps will you choose?

Also available for the month of March only, our Stamp of the Month, Sunshine Birdies.


How sweet are these little birdies?  The just shout SPRING TIME!  The birdies stamp set can be yours for the regular price of $17.95, or with a $50 order you can add the Sunshine Birdies stamp set to your cart at checkout for only $5.00!

5 comments:

pezadoodle said...

LOVE this layout!

L.B. said...

Okay this layout is just adorable and fun but these photos...breathtaking. wonderful (oh and Happy birthday!!)

Caroline said...

I was trying to figure out whose children were on the pages, lol. I love your Easter layout and all the pretty images. The eggs are so pretty and gotta love the bunny-bear. Avaleigh's pictures will look awesome in your layout.

Sharon said...

I'm with Caroline. I was wondering who all of those children were!! But that's a great idea!! Love, love, love your awesome layout!! The cuts are just wonderful and I really love the title!
Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have had an awesome day!!!! :)

moknowsall said...

beautiful layout - love the teddy bear bunny - so cute. I still haven't scrapped last year's Easter - I'd better get cracken!