Saturday, February 20, 2016

Stamp Art Show


Hello friends!  I am two and half days late with this post because of a delay in photographing the finished card.  I have been crafting this week, but more with textile crafts than with paper crafts.  

Last Friday night (February 12) my friend Toby and I attended the Seaside Stamp Art Show pre-show Make & Take event in Columbia.  In all honesty, this event topped what we were expecting!  There were ten vendors with make and take projects, most with a pre-show special on the products used.  We rotated among ten tables, always staying with the same group, to complete our projects.  


Toby and I were so busy having fun that we forgot to take very many photos.  I did grab a few shots of us at the stempel technique station.  I really liked this simple card.  It was made in less than 15 minutes!!  


We used two colors of ink and stempel brushes to create the background of the card.  We then used brown ink to stamp the birch trees and black ink to stamp the deer.  All this card needs is a sentiment and it is ready to mail.  And what a great man card!  


I only made a few purchases at the show.  I bought a great treat making die and I purchased a die and stamp set from the card below.  I look forward to playing with my toys once I finish my sewing projects.  More on these later....




I am not going to share all ten projects, but I will add one more, a cute card from Darcie!



No comments: