Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Spa Day Essential Oil Recipe Cards


Hello friends, today I am going to share the recipe cards I made for my friend Megan's Young Living Essential Oil Make & Take party.  Megan created three work stations for three different products the guests could make using essential oils and other household products.  Each station had the recipe and the necessary ingredients set up for the guests.  The day before her Make & Take Megan asked if I could make recipe cards.  I think I did a little more than she expected.



I used the Spa Day SVG tag file from  my scrapchick .com to create the recipe cards/tags.  The Spa Day file set is so cute and I was happy to finally have an occasion to use the files.  I created 20 sets of the recipe cards and each set was topped with a Spa Day girl.  

After cutting the pieces of the Spa Day girls, I inked all of the edges.  I assembled the inked pieces, building up from the back.  Before I added the cucumber slices over the eyes, I used shimmer chalks to add make up to the face.  I finished with the cucumbers and the lips.

I printed the recipes in text boxes then cut them out and glued them to the Cricut cut tags.  I punched holes and I tied all three recipes together with seam binding ribbon.  I cannot wait for a chance to use this file set again!!


I will be back tomorrow with another project to share with you.  Thank you for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Oh my goodness, these tags are too cute Susan! What a fun thing to make, I bet your friend was blown away! It should have helped her party go better too. Love the cut files you used, your face looks so dang cute! Hugs, Brenda