Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Valentine Tree and Products


Hello friends, today I am going to share my first EVER Valentine tree. Seriously, I made Valentines for the skinny, former Santa tree, in our entryway.  I decided to keep a bit of festive decor going for a few more weeks.  Now, just so we are clear, THIS WILL NOT become an Easter tree!! After February 14, this tree is going to the garage.


I used Design Space and several Cricut Valentine Cuts.  I should share with you the cartridges used, but I confess I forgot to make a list of them.  I know.... That is no help at all.  


Avaleigh seems to really enjoy the Valentine tree so I am glad that I turned into one of those crazy ladies when decorates a tree for a holiday beyond Christmas.  


With St. Valentines Day a little under three weeks away, I wanted to remind you that you should be creating YOUR Valentine decor and Valentine cards soon.  I have created a list of Close To My Heart products that would be amazing for you to use on your Valentines.  If you click on the item numbers  the links will take you to the products in my on-line store.  I hope you enjoy this amazing Valentine suggestion list.

LA VIE EN ROSE PAPER PACKET


  

LA VIE EN ROSE COMPLEMENTS

Item Number: X7201C









LA VIE EN ROSE ASSORTMENT

Item Number: Z3078 

CHARLOTTE PAPER PACKET



CHARLOTTE COMPLEMENTS







TREASURED PUFFIES









Enamel & Glitter Duos Purple Hearts
Item Number: Z3124 

RED ENAMEL HEARTS

Item Number: Z2009 

Item Number: Z1848 

WHITE SHIMMER TRIM

Item Number: Z3024 

PINK SHIMMER TRIM

Item Number: Z1986 

RED GLITTER PAPER

Item Number: Z3075 


PINK GLITTER PAPER

Item Number: Z1922 


GOLD GLITTER PAPER

Item Number: Z3076 


HEART EMBOSSING FOLDER

Item Number: Z3018 


STUCK ON YOU

Item Number: C1643 

STUCK ON YOU THIN CUTS

Item Number: Z3200 


POSITIVE CHEMISTRY

Item Number: B1485 




 TO THE MOON









 SOMEONE SPECIAL

Item Number: C1607 



WOODLAND ROMANCE

Item Number: D1683 



XOXO

Item Number: M1054 



FOREVER IN MY HEART

Item Number: C1604 

MR. & MRS.

Item Number: C1621 



I DO

Item Number: D1636 




 SUGAR & SPICE

Item Number: B1510 




 SWEETER WITH YOU

Item Number: M1053 



CHARMING CASCADES

Item Number: D1668 



LOVE

Item Number: A1131 




AFFECTION

Item Number: C1441 

PICTURE MY LIFE™ BEAUTIFUL YOU SCRAPBOOKING PROGRAM

Item Number: Z3181 

 

Item Number: Z3195 

Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope that you enjoy my Valentine suggested products!! 




1 comment:

Brenda said...

Love this idea Susan! Your tree looks fabulous. I just may have to do this next year!! Hugs, Brenda