Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Spreading Christmas Cheer


Hello friends!  I have been a busy little elf and I thought it might be time to share share a few of my crafting ventures.  Last year Cricut released a cut file called "Elf Yourself".  It is a print and cut that you assemble, adding a photo to the elf's face.  I thought these would be cute package tags for my adult children and for my nephew.


I used an assortment of Christmas paper scraps to create the background tags using Cricut tag cuts.  I added holly and Christmas lights to embellish the elf tags, as well as glitter tape and a few gems.  I know they are silly, but I really enjoyed making the elf tags!


In addition to the tags, I have also made a couple of special sized Christmas gift boxes.  I could not find a perfect sized box for the gift below, so I used an SVG cut file from SVG.com - their wine bottle box - and created my own box.  I added a new lid to the box as well as the Nutcracker decoration and tag.  The Nutcracker on this tall box looks quite distinguished under the tree!


I will be back with more Christmas inspiration on Friday.  In the meantime, I am going to share a few photos of my 2016 Christmas decor.











No comments: