Friday, December 18, 2015

More Christmas Cheer!



Hello friends.  I am back with even more gift tags and decorations to share today.  All of the tags were made with SVG files and or Cricut cuts.  I used Cricut tags for all of the tags.

The gingerbread people above were cut from SVG files.  I sized them to fit the tags.


Hello Kitty is of course from the Hello Kitty Greetings cartridge.  I love this little elf Kitty!  


The Elves above are also from SVG files.  Aren't they cute.  You know how they would be even cuter?  If I had realized BEFORE I glued them together that the girl's hair was supposed to be tucked BEHIND her little pointed ears.  Oops!!


The tag above is for my mom's biggest gift.  It is not really from Duncan (the dog), but that worked for the photo!  The tag and gifts were cut with using Cricut cartridge cuts.  The poinsettia is from an SVG file set.

One of my favorite simple tags is the coffee cup below.  I love the colors and the simple design.  AND I like that Cricut filled out the to/from tag for me!!


Now how about a few more Christmas decor photos.   Please don't think harshly of us as we are Lutherans, the following photo is from our bar top.  My theory is, if we are going to have a bar, it MUST be holiday-ized also!


The tree below (Horrid photo) is Avaleigh's Skinny Santa Tree.  I decided to set aside all of the Santa ornaments and create a special tree just for Avaleigh.  I plan to add additional Santa ornaments each year.... Until I need a larger tree.  Ha.


Speaking of horrid photos (!), below is a photo of my entry table.  I should have taken another photo.  Sorry.  Anyway, I always put the Christmas cards in the Christmas theme Polish pottery.  Also on the table are our Advent Calendar, made a few years ago, and a Christmas cross stitch I made 26 years ago.  Every year I find a place to display the cross stitch.




Thank you for stopping by today.  I will be back on Monday with the final Bitten By the Bug 2 post of the year!


1 comment:

moknowsall said...

I love seeing how people display their keepsakes at Christmas - mixing the old with the new. I love to do that too. Great tags - your moms tag/card is spectacular.

Happy Holidays

maureen