Monday, November 30, 2015

Hello Kitty Merry Wreath Card


Hello friends!  Today is the last day of November and that means it is time to begin decking of the halls and hanging of the greens!  My house is ALMOST fully decorated, I just need to put the finishing touches on a couple of areas.  I need to finish the second tree, which is done in all Santas and bells for Avaleigh, and put out the Nativity sets.

This week's Cricut challenge at Bitten By the Bug 2 is all about the Hanging of the Greens.  My sweet and talented design team sister, Laurie, challenged the team to create a Christmas project featuring any seasonal plant or tree.  I could not help myself, I jumped at the chance to use this pretty holly wreath from Close To My Heart's Artistry cartridge.   I added pine cones from Art Philosophy and berries using small round cuts.



Anyone who reads my blog on any regularity knows that I adore Hello Kitty.  She is just so cute!  I could not resist using the sweet little reindeer Kitty on this card.  I love her stylish hat and coat and love that her bow matches the coat.


I cut the banner from Art Philosophy and used a stamp from my stash to add the Merry Christmas sentiment.

You are going to LOVE the Hanging of the Greens project my design team sisters created.  Be sure to stop by the BBTB2 blog and check out their fabulous projects.  And, hopefully YOU will find some time this week to join us in this week's challenge.  We do get so excited when you join our weekly challenges!





I love Cyber Monday and all of the on-line deals.  But I must say, hat's off to Close To My Heart!  They know how to do a Cyber Sale - it is a five day, full week, Cyber Sale!!

For five days only, a selection of Close To My Heart current product inventory can be purchased for 25% off retail price!  Get the supplies you will need to make hand crafted gifts and cards for this holiday season.  Included in our sale is the Cricut Artfully Sent Collection!!  Look for the Cyber Sale tab on the left menu on at my Close To My Heart on-line store!!!


Offer good Monday, November 30, 2015 (9:00 am MST) through Friday, December 4, 2015 (4:00 pm MST) while supplies last!!


5 comments:

Beckie Williams said...

Your Hello Kitty is adorable.

Caroline said...

Oh, how cute!! Hello Kitty is just adorable and so is the card. I love the card shape and the pretty wreath! Cute, cute card!

Sharon said...

Love, love, love your beautiful Hello Kitty card Susan!! She is adorable and I love that music bg paper!!!! :)

Scrapping Girl said...

Hello Kitty is perfect for every occasion, I think. Love the wreath from Artistry-it all looks very festive together! Is Avaleigh interested in the Christmas decorations? We had a few years where the tree had to be surrounded by a baby proof playpen to survive! The boys would lob toys over the gate to knock off the ornaments when we weren't looking….it's amazing the tree made it through!
:)
Michelle

moknowsall said...

Hello Kitty! Love the shape and bling on your card. Cute kitty too.

it's a week after Thanksgiving and I haven't even taken down my fall decorations, and you are done with Xmas decorating??? Way to go!

maureen