Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Merry Christmas Layout with the Stamp of the Month



 Hey there, I am back today with another project using the Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month.  I have touted the wonders of this stamp set for nearly three weeks now, and I am not going to stop just yet!  Not only is this stamp set "the BOMB" for making your Christmas cards, just look at this fun Christmas layout!!


As I have mentioned previously, the stamp set coordinates with the ARTISTE cartridge.  Many, many of you already own Artiste as it was released a few years back,  Every Cricut cut on my layout came from the Artiste cartridge, including the ornaments, the blows, and the snowflakes. 

This layout is a nice example of incorporating stamping into your scrapbooking.  I stamped the red striped ornaments, the greenery in the upper corners of the pages, and the word Believe across the bottom of both pages.  Simple and easy stamping that has a big impact on the overall layout.


Originally I planned for three photos across on the right hand page.  But I had already cut the little banner piece and the HO HO HO (both from Artiste) and forgot to use them.  So... I added a piece as a flip up element!  Not only can I add another photo to the right page, I can also add my journaling on the back side of the HO HO HO banner!

The papers used on this layout are also available in my CTMH on-line store.  The prints come from our new White Pines paper pack.  The reds, greens, and whites are all CTMH solid card stock.


The October Stamp of the Month is a limited edition stamp set, available on through October 31.  It retails for $17.95 as a stand alone set, or with a $50.00 CTMH order you can add the Stamp of the Month to your cart during checkout for only $5.00!!  




2 comments:

Sharon said...

Awesome layout Susan!! Love all of the cuts and the great pattern papers!!!! :)

moknowsall said...

what lucky students to have a 'grandma' that makes Halloween greats for them. Love your little touches to each of the different holders. Those sucker containers are holding lots of love too!

maureen