Thursday, October 1, 2015

Christmas Card with CTMH Stamp of the Month


Hello friends, today is October 1st and that means it is time to introduce you to the October Stamp of the Month and October Special at Close To My Heart.  I ALWAYS love the October Stamp of the Month because each year there is a special Christmas Stamp Set available October 1 - 31 only!  I really like this year's stamp.  It will brighten up your holiday crafting with the fun light stamps, Christmas bulb, and sentiments!


This Stamp of the Month is very versatile.  I have already made three very different cards using this stamp set and I plan to create more throughout the month.  Several of the images in this set can be cut using Close To My Heart's Artiste Cricut cartridge.  I cut the bulb with artiste and the label shape on another card.


The stamp set retails and can be purchased at the issue price of $17.95.  Or, with a $50 Close To My Heart order, the Stamp of the Month can be added to your cart during checkout for only $5!  


Have YOU ever thought of becoming a Close To My Heart consultant?  Now would be a great time to join a wonderful sisterhood of CTMH consultants.  In October only when you sign up to sell CTMH products, you will receive not only the fabulous kit pictured below, but also as a special bonus, the FABULOUS CTMH Bag pictured in the bottom photo.  This bag is a special issue given to Consultants who attended the Close To My Heart Convention at Disney Land in California!!  


CONTENTS OF THE NEW CONSULTANT KIT INCLUDE:

  • Zoe B&T Duos™ Bulk Pack (BULK369, qty 1)
  • White Daisy Cardstock (1385, qty 1)
  • Whisper Cardstock (X5929, qty 1)
  • Glacier Cardstock (X5770, qty 1)
  • Sorbet Exclusive Inks™ Pad (Z2164, qty 2)
  • Glacier Exclusive Inks™ Pad (Z2641, qty 2)
  • Slate Exclusive Inks™ Pad (Z2173, qty 2)
  • Aqua Shimmer Trim (Z3086, qty 2)
  • Grey Enamel Gems (Z3089, qty 2)
  • My Acrylix® So Many Smiles (C1619, qty 2)
  • My Acrylix® In Review (C1622, qty 2)
  • My Acrylix® My Story (B1482, qty 2)
  • White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack (X254, qty 1)
  • Medium Organizer (Z4139, qty 1)
  • 2" × 6½" My Acrylix® Block (Y1010, qty 2)
  • 3" × 3" My Acrylix® Block (Y1006, qty 2)
  • Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors (Z1836, qty 2)
  • My Acrylix® Stamp Scrubber (Z1782, qty 2)
  • My Acrylix® Spritz Cleaner (1778, qty 1)
  • Bonding Memories™ Glue (1512, qty 2)
  • 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151, qty 1)
  • Round Sponge (Z697, qty 1)
  • Customer Order Forms (W101, qty 1, 25 per pack)
  • Annual Inspirations (WC1161, qty 10)
  • Holiday Expressions (WCS1161, qty 10)
  • Cardstock Color Sampler (W1136, qty 1)
  • Paper Fundamentals Sampler (W1137, qty 1)
  • Annual Inspirations B&T Duos™ Sampler (W1138, qty 1)
  • My Acrylix® Petite Perks™ Tribal Circles (W2032, qty 3)
  • Idea Book Postcard (W1129, qty 1)
  • Desk Pad (W1140, qty 1)

bonus item when you join Close to my heart Now - the 2015 convention bag!



If you have ever thought of becoming a Close To My Heart consultant NOW is a perfect time to get started.  Not only will you receive all of the fabulous product listed above and the special bag, you will be in a position to make a some holiday cash $$$$!  

For more information, check this LINK.  Feel free to email me with any questions you might have!!


1 comment:

Sharon said...

Beautiful card Susan!! Love the papers and the great colors! :)