Tuesday, September 1, 2015

September First at Close To My Heart


Hello friends.  I have so many crafty things to share with you today, I just can't wait!  Today is the first day of our new Annual Inspiration Book/Catalog at Close to my Heart.  Today is also the first day of the fall Holiday Expressions mini catalog.  Both of these books are loaded with paper crafting ideas and fabulous products to help you get your crafting on!

I am not going to detain you by presenting the entire catalog.  I am, however, going to share a few of my favorite products from each Inspiration book.  If you are a customer of mine and would like copies of the catalogs mailed to you, just shoot me an email at spartansus@gforcecable.com and I will mail you both catalogs.  Please include your name and address in the email!

Before I share a few of my favorite products, I have to share (read BRAG) about one of the layouts in the catalog.  This beautiful wedding layout features a few of my daughter Bethany's wedding photos!! I love this layout and I DO plan to scraplift it!!


Three of my favorite (of many) products from the Annual Inspiration Catalog:




There are many, many - did I say MANY? - NEW STAMP SETS in the Annual Inspiration book.  I like so many, but I thought I would share this fun birthday set.



As always there are NEW PRINTED PAPER PACKS and accessories throughout the Annual Inspiration book.  I love the layout above made with one of the new paper lines.



Because I am scrapbooker at heart, I love the two new additions to our LINE OF ALBUMS.  And there are so many options for refill pages!  No matter if you are a traditional scrapper like me, or a Project Life scrapper, we have you covered with refills for our fabulous albums.

The next three products of from the Holiday Expression mini catalog:



There are several NEW HALLOWEEN STAMP SETS to help with your scrapbooking, card making, or treat packaging!  Being the mom of teachers, I love the set above and the treat containers.


Are you looking for a way to stream line your handmade Christmas cards?  Consider our WORKSHOP ON THE GO - CHRISTMAS CARD SET in the Holiday Expressions catalog. I confess that I purchased this set!  There are many, many Christmas stamp sets available too.


You will also find NEW HALLOWEEN AND CHRISTMAS/WINTER HOLIDAY PAPER PACKS , and embellishments, in the Holiday Expressions mini catalog.



September is National Stamping Month

This year Close To My Heart has something to help every kind of papercrafter say a big “hello!” to life!

Available only during the month of September, these exclusive C-size My Acrylix® Hello, Life! stamp sets can be purchased for $13.95 each! Or, for an even better deal, you can purchase all three for only $34.95—a savings of $6.90!

Each stamp set is designed to fit with a specific type of papercrafting, whether that’s traditional scrapbooking, cardmaking, or pocket scrapbooking. However, all the stamp sets coordinate with each other and can be used together to create dynamic artwork. These stamp sets also coordinate with shapes from the new Cricut® Artistry collection to help expand your artwork options even further. Remember, these stamp sets are available for one month only, so get your orders in for one stamp set—or all three—before these gorgeous stamps disappear!


SEPTEMBER STAMP OF THE MONTH 

Each month Close to my Heart features a special D-size stamp set for that month only.  The stamp set retails for $17.95 (and may be ordered for that price), but with a $50 order you may add the stamp set to your cart during check out for only $5.00!!

So what are you waiting for?  Click on the shopping link below and view What's New in my Close to my Heart on-line store!!!

Thank you for SHOPPING with me!!

No comments: