Monday, September 14, 2015

Hello Kitty Six Month Layout


Hello friends.  Today I am featuring a layout made for Avaleigh's six month photos and for our Bitten By The Bug 2 weekly challenge.  My sweet design team sister, Maureen, selected this week's Cricut challenge - Use your imagination and create a project using an imaginary entity. Some of the design team sisters used Disney characters, others went with fun monsters, but I chose Hello Kitty.  I do love Hello Kitty and even though my daughter does not like Kitty, she MUST be included in Avaleigh's scrapbooks!


It seems that Gramma forgot to have Avaleigh's six month old photos printed so I could not share the finished product.  I guess I am behind and have only printed through five months.  I need to get on it, our baby will be eight month old next week! Anyway, I included the photo above so you can see how well the photo will work with the paper I chose.


I used two cartridges to create this layout - Hello Kitty Greetings and Cindy Loo's font.  I realized that I had not used either of these cartridges recently so I went ahead and created an additional Hello Kitty layout for next month!  


I finished the pages with some pen details on Kitty, the flowers, and the butterfly.  I had never cut the Hello Kitty butterfly before and I decided it was cute.


I am posting the pages individually so that you can see the details a bit better.  I really like the way the pen looks on the flowers.


Thank you for stopping by today. Please be sure to go by the Bitten By the Bug 2 blog and check out the adorable projects my DT sister created.  Also, we would love to have you join us in the weekly challenge.  Use any Cricut cartridge(s) and create a card, layout, or home decor project using an imaginary entity and link back to the original post at BBTB2





5 comments:

Kelly Plamondon said...

I really need to do more scrapbooking. I am a Hello Kitty fan too! Maybe one day I will too be blessed with a precious granddaughter and can create all kinds of Hello Kitty layouts. Susan, these layouts rock! -DT Kelly Plamondon

Kelly Plamondon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caroline said...

Ohhhhh, I so love this layout! Your grandbaby is so cute. I love all the rolls on her legs, adorable!! I agree, your Hello Kitty is a must do. You did such a great job with all the doodling and the font is perfect!!

Sharon said...

I so love your layout pages Susan! Hello Kitty is just perfect for your sweet Avaleigh's photos!!! :)

moknowsall said...

ohhhh I could do a hundred Hello Kitty layouts of my granddaughter - I'm sure you will create a few more too. Avaleigh will love Hello Kitty very soon, she is such a recognizable character. Lovely layout - bet the piecing took a bit of time to put together.

maureen