Thursday, August 20, 2015

Roll Up Organizers are a MUST for Croppers



Hello everyone!  Today I want to remind you about our CTMH monthly special - the Roll Up Organizers Deals!  These great organizers are rated in my top five new CTMH products.  I love the smart space saving design and quick storage. 


I have struggled for quite some time with marker travel storage issues.  I could never find the right case to hold my markers for travel to crops.  This great Marker Roll Up Organizer ($17.95) has solved that problem for me.  The roll up holds 25 markers (and yes, your Copics fit as well) and rolls up jelly roll style into a tight bundle for travel.  How brilliant is that?  I have two of these - one for my CTMH marker set and one that has 25 of my top used Copic markers.



I also really like the Accessory Roll Up Organizer ($18.95).  I used to have what I called a "box of bling".  It was a metal box about 9 x 6 inches which held all of my scrapping bling.  I would have to dig through the box to find what I wanted whenever I used bling on a project.  With this great Roll Up, there is no searching and digging for the right color or style of bling.  I simply unroll the Roll Up and check out the bling selection in a quick glance.  This is so much more convenient than the box of bling!!!

And best of all, with the little zippered pockets, it does not have to be only bling that you store in your Roll Up Accessory Organizer.  You could store charms, fibers, pop dots, etc. in your organizer for quick and easy storage and travel.



I have been asked that the organizers look like when they are full of project,  As you can see above, they roll into nice sized travel bundles.


For the month of August ONLY, you will receive this great stamp set (above) when you order the Marker Roll Up Organizer.  There is also a free-bee with the Accessory Roll Up Organizer in August - two sheets of base and bling.


While you are shopping, remember to take advantage of the FABULOUS Stamp of the Month set.  The stamp set retails for $17.95, but with a $50 order it can be added to the cart during check out for only $5.00.  Not only does this great set include nine sentiments for your cards and pages, it also includes three frames which coordinate with the new Artistry cartridge (another item on my TOP FIVE MUST HAVE LIST)!!

Do not miss out on these great - AUGUST ONLY - deals.  









No comments: