Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Mr. & Mrs. Wedding Card


Hello friends, I am back to share a simple wedding card with you.  Like all of my other recent projects, this card was created using the new CTMH Artistry cartridge.  I have stated repeatedly that this cartridge has something for every occasion!  I truly mean that!  

I confess what first brought the Mr. & Mrs. cuts to my attention was the new Close To My Heart catalog.  For there on page 15 is a small photograph of a double page layout featuring the Mr. & Mrs. cuts - AND - photos from my daughter's wedding!!  Well I knew right then that I would be using the Mr. & Mrs. cuts on a project.


To me what makes this card special, other than all  of the cute Cricut cuts, is the simplicity.  I used on four colors of card stock - white, gray, black, and champagne.  The four colors together create simple visual impact.


Have you purchased you copy of the Artistry cartridge yet?  I would love to help you make up your mind and would encourage you to order you Artistry cartridge through my on-line store!  

Let's talk about the Artistry Cartridge for a few minutes.  First, there are TWO versions of the Artistry cartridge available.  That's right - two versions!!!





The digital version includes the stamps and paper.   You order through my on-line store just like with the traditional cartridge set, and along with your stamps and paper you will receive an activation code for the digital cartridge.

I understand that some customers are having a difficult time deciding which cartridge to purchase.  If you like to take your Cricut and cartridges with you to places that do not have wi-fi, you will want to purchase the traditional cartridge set.  If you only use your Cricut Explore with a your wi-fi connection, then you can purchase either version of the cartridge.  I purchased the traditional version because I occasionally take my E2 on the road with me.

Some customers who did not like one or two of the previous cartridges fear that they will not like this one also.  Please go to THIS POST and look over the handbook.  This cartridge truly is exceptional!  It is better even than Art Philosophy!!

If you have any questions about the cartridge or any of the other new products, please ask so that I can address your concerns!!



Please shop with me at my on-line Close To My Heart Store!!







3 comments:

Laurie Levorson said...

Susan, I just love this card! I have a wedding this weekend--I may have to scraplift your design! Thanks for sharing!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Sharon said...

This is beautiful Susan!! I so love how you used these cuts. I've been playing with my Artistry cartridge. I have one card completed and two more in the works. I'm loving it!!! :)