Monday, August 3, 2015

Get Whale Soon Card


Hello friends, welcome to this week's Bitten by the Bug 2 challenge post.  This week's theme is "Cool Down By The Sea".   I used the new CTMH Artistry cartridge to create this silly "Get Whale Soon" card!  The sentiment was cut from Just Because Cards.  


I created this card in Cricut Design Space.  I used the Whale cut from Artistry and "subtracted it" from the card front.  I then add the fun dot behind the whale cutout.

I used mainly Close To My Heart card stock on this card with the exception of the light blue card stock.  It was from my older stash but I liked the color.  The dotted paper and the coral paper are from the CTMH Zoe paper set.


This card was very quick and easy to make.  In fact, I made two cards using Artistry at the same time! The colors are almost the same so it worked well.  Two quick cards in no time flat!!!

I hope you take time this week to join us in the Cool Down By the Sea challenge.  The design team created some AMAZING projects for inspiration to get you started.  Be sure to go take a look at their great work over at Bitten By The Bug 2!!



There are TWO versions of the Artistry cartridge available.  That's right - two versions!!!





The digital version includes the stamps and paper.   You order through my on-line store just like with the traditional cartridge set, and along with your stamps and paper you will receive an activation code for the digital cartridge.


Please shop with me at my on-line Close To My Heart Store!!




5 comments:

Lynn B. said...

This is adorable, I love that whale! Very cool idea to slice it out of the background. I love that look.

L.B. said...

Love your polka dot whale

Caroline said...

Your polka dotted whale is so cute and sure to give someone a smile. It sure put a smile on my face! How fun to play with another CTMH cartridge. I would get it, but I recently quit work so need to watch my pennies. I can't wait to see your future projects.

Sharon said...

Loving your darling polka dotted whale Susan!!! Using sequins for the bubbles is great! Love that paper, too!!! :)

Scrapper69 said...

Soooo Soooo CUTE!!! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations