Monday, August 24, 2015

Celebrating Friendship with Artistry


Hello friends!  Today I am sharing this week's Bitten By the Bug 2 project.  This week's Cricut Challenge Theme comes to you from my sweet Design Team sister, Caroline.  Caroline has challenged not only the Design Team, but all of our reader too, to use your Cricut and create a project CELEBRATING FRIENDSHIP!

Like most of you, I have some wonderful friends in my life.  This challenge was a labor of love as I thought of my friends while crafting.  I used only one cartridge to create this card, the New Close To My Heart Artistry cartridge.  I know I say it regularly, but I love this cartridge.  There are such a variety of cuts - seasons, holidays, banners, events, birthdays, weddings, nature, etc.  It is such a great cartridge!!


The cuts I used include the Best Pals label, the teapot and tea cups, two types of flowers, an oval background, and a border.   The Best Pals label cut so nicely, even tiny.  My card is 5 x 5 inches, so the label is indeed very small.  But look how cleanly it cut with my Explore!  The flowers below are all under 1 inch, but look how nicely the petals cut.


You know that the design team LOVES IT when our readers join the weekly challenges.  All you have to do is craft a new project using this week's challenge, post to your blog and link back under the original challenge at Bitten By The Bug 2.  If you do not have a blog you can still join us!!!  Post your project in an online forum - something like the gallery at Scrapbook.com.  And link back to your project there.  



There are TWO versions of the Artistry cartridge available.  That's right - two versions!!!

The Traditional Cartridge, stamps, and paper set retail for $99!



There is also a Digital Version of the cartridge.  The digital version retails for $79. 



The digital version includes the stamps and paper.   You order through my on-line store just like with the traditional cartridge set, and along with your stamps and paper you will receive an activation code for the digital cartridge.

I understand that some customers are having a difficult time deciding which cartridge to purchase.  If you like to take your Cricut and cartridges with you to places that do not have wi-fi, you will want to purchase the traditional cartridge set.  If you only use your Cricut Explore with a your wi-fi connection, then you can purchase either version of the cartridge.  I purchased the traditional version because I occasionally take my E2 on the road with me.

Some customers who did not like one or two of the previous cartridges fear that they will not like this one also.  Please go to THIS POST and look over the handbook.  This cartridge truly is exceptional!  It is better even than Art Philosophy!!

If you have any questions about the cartridge or any of the other new products, please ask so that I can address your concerns!!



Please shop with me at my on-line Close To My Heart Store!!


6 comments:

Lynn B. said...

This is so pretty, I really love those flowers!

Sharon said...

Oh so beautiful Susan!! I love the teapot and cups. And those flowers are just wonderful!! Great border, too!!!! :)

Caroline said...

There is nothing better than sharing a cup of tea with a friend. I love your tea set and those gorgeous flowers! This is such a beautiful card!! Wow!

Scrapping Girl said...

So sweet Susan! I love everything you cut for this-gorgeous! I got to dig into Artistry this last weekend during my crafty time and am having fun with it. I am especially liking the fun font and having to stop myself from using it on everything, lol! Hope you are having a good week with Miss Avaleigh!
:)
Michelle

Glenda said...

Beautiful card! Love the teapot/cups and the pretty flowers! I enjoy how well the Explore cuts!

Hugs!
Glenda's Cards

moknowsall said...

Oh how you love a good cup of tea - I see another great teacup project from you. So sweet - no sugar needed! Lovely card.

maureen