Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Artistry Sea Card


Hello friends!  I have had a couple of busy days, but I am hoping to get back into my scraproom and spend some more creative time with my Artistry cartridge!!  I am truly loving this cartridge.  Today's Artistry card is only my third Artistry project.  I liked this little octopus so much and I wanted to use him on a card, but I had no idea what type of sentiment to add.  Then I spied this "Warm hugs" cut on Artistry!  The octopus has plenty of legs to offer hugs!!

Once again I used some of the Zoe Paper Pack, plus light blue and green papers.  I really like how the flora cut on the lower front left of the card ended up looking like sea coral.


In addition to adding sequin air bubbles to the card, I also added scholarly glasses to the Octopus.  I finished the card with boarder stitching via my sewing machine. Over all, I thought the card was cute.  


There are TWO versions of the Artistry cartridge available.  That's right - two versions!!!





The digital version includes the stamps and paper.   You order through my on-line store just like with the traditional cartridge set, and along with your stamps and paper you will receive an activation code for the digital cartridge.


Please shop with me at my on-line Close To My Heart Store!!




2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH!!! That is such a super cute Card! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Sharon said...

Wonderful card Susan!!! Love that you added glasses to the Octopus. And I just love the sequin bubbles!! :)