Saturday, August 1, 2015

Artistry - All of the Details!


Hello friends.  Last night I published my first post about all that is going on at Close To My Heart - New ARTISTRY Cartridge, New Paper, Fabulous Roll-Up Organizers, etc.  And there is more to come in September!!!  But today I want to tell you all about the new cartridge, Artistry, and why you need to purchase this great cartridge from me!

I honestly think this may be my favorite CTMH cartridge to date!  Those who know me know that I have long loved Art Philosophy.  I felt like the other CTMH cartridges were nice, but they did not measure up to Art Philosophy in my eyes.  Well.... Are you ready for it?  THIS CARTRIDGE completely measures up!  It is like Art Philosophy on steroids!  It has all of the things I have loved about Art Philosophy, and even more!!  Artistry is truly a great cartridge.   If you have any doubts, just keep scrolling!!


The photo above shows what you will receive in your Artistry Cartridge set:  The cartridge, three coordinating stamp sets, and a great selection of CTMH card stock - which, by the way, cuts like butter with the Cricut!


I love the fun frames above and the awesome ribbon art below.  My favorite has to be "All you need is love; Love is all you need!"  (Yay, The Beatles)!



Let's go through the Artistry handbook and get to know this amazing cartridge. 


I was so surprised that this cartridge has it all:  Holidays, Seasons, Hobbies, adorable Animals, Events, Parties, Birthdays, Shapes, Banners, Florals, etc, etc.  Seriously all of this in one cartridge. Did I mention Weddings, Showers, Celebrations?  Yep, all here! Camping, Hunting, Man-themes?Yes indeed!




























I knew I loved this cartridge when I gave it a quick peek when it first arrived.  Photographing the handbook made me a true believer.  I flipped through each page, looked at every image, and was completely WOWed!  You will be too.


Before I give your the remaining details, I am going to share my first Artistry card:  Just a note!  I purposely did not stamp the banner at the top.  I will wait and see how I use the card.  But isn't this typewriter the cutest??




There are TWO versions of this cartridge available.  That's right - two versions!!!









The digital version includes the stamps and paper.   You order through my on-line store just like with the traditional cartridge set, and along with your stamps and paper you will receive an activation code for the digital cartridge.




Please shop with me at my on-line Close To My Heart Store!!


3 comments:

Sharon said...

Doggone it Susan!! You make it so hard to say no to this cartridge!!! I so love your card. That typewriter is fabulous!! And looking at all of the pages from the booklet just has my mouth watering wanting this cartridge!!! I'm gonna think hard on this one!!! :)

Brenda said...

I'm so in love with this cartridge Susan! So many great dies on it, how could one not fall in love with it?! Love your typewriter card, so cute! Yep, not going to be able to say no to this one! Hugs, Brenda

Scrapping Girl said...

I am getting my order together as far as what paper I need and will be emailing you later this week with my order. This cartridge looks AWESOME and I can't wait to have it!!!!!!!!!!!
:)
Michelle