Monday, June 22, 2015

You're BERRY Special Card


Hello everyone.  I am back with another fun Bitten By the Bug 2 Cricut challenge.  Our fabulously talented Design Team sister (and all around wonderful person), Melanie, selected this week's Cricut Cut challenge:  Food!  This week you have to use a Cricut cut food item on your project. How easy and how fun is that?   


I decided to use this cute bowl of strawberries from the Simply Sweet cartridge for my card.  I realized when cutting this bowl that I had never used this cut before!  Well this is such a cute bowl of berries I just fell in love with it.  


I used a lone strawberry to embellish the card which was cut from the Preserves cartridge.  I have used this berry cut before and I like it because it has the little flower attached.  I also used a red chevron Close to My Heart washi tape and a Close to My Heart berry stamp sentiment.  


Be sure to go by the Bitten by the Bug 2 blog and check out the great food projects the design team created for this week's challenge.  We have such wonderful group of talented designers and sweet ladies.  I feel so fortunate to be part of the group!!




I want to remind you again that we have a Design Team call going at Bitten by the Bug 2.  Submit three of your best projects to us at bbtb2dtcall@gmail.com.  You have until July 15th to get your entries in to us.  We are looking for talented paper crafters and sweet crafters to join our team!!





11 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

Scrapping Girl said...

Oh so cute and delicious looking! With a perfect sentiment! I love all the happy images on Simply Charmed-they just make me smile! I hope things are perking up at your house this week!
:)
Michelle

DIANA L. said...

super cute!!

Melanie Brown said...

Susan! I just love this card. Then again, I love everything you make!

Sharon said...

What a darling card Susan!! I so love this bowl of strawberries and that happy face on the bowl. :)

Caroline said...

This is such a sweet bowl of strawberries with the perfect sentiment. I will have to check out that cartridge. Love this card!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Looks yummy and cute :)

L.B. said...

such a sweet card!! (I love food puns sorry!)

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH!! Sooo Dang CUTE! Adorable card! Have a Crafty Day! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Such a cute card ! I love your happy bowl of strawberries :) . I have this cartridge and I guess I need to revisit it after seeing your creativity with it!
TFS
Hugs,
Georgia

Creative M said...

Very SWEET!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M