Monday, June 8, 2015

Quarter-foil Vinyl on My Explore



Hello everyone.  I am so wishing I had photographed the Maroon and Gold Graduation card I made this last week.  However, there was the rush out the door to the graduation party and no photos were taken.  Boo.




I do have a few bad photos of my Cricut Explore machine.  Some time ago I mentioned in a blog post that I had decorated my Explore.  I purchased pink Quarter-foil vinyl from an Etsy shop and I used the Explore Canvas templates in Design Space.




Using geometric shapes available on several Cricut cartridges, I welded pieces together to create the shape of the Explore panels.  I detached circle cuts for the knobs and buttons on the machine.  I still have not decided what to do on the top middle section, whether I should leave the vinyl alone or if I should remove it, or if I should add something over the vinyl.  I am completely open to suggestions on this topic.  If you have an idea, please let me know!!!

1 comment:

Beckie Williams said...

This is so cool..... love it ...