Monday, April 13, 2015

You Are Sunshine on a Rainy Day


Hello everyone!  After a two week blogger vacation I am FINALLY back!  Not only am I back, I am here with a new Bitten by the Bug 2 challenge.  My amazing Design Team Sister, Pam, selected this week's Cricut Cut challenge theme.  Pam asked the Design Team to use anything related to rain - clouds, rain boots, umbrellas, puddles, etc.  I created a card - You are sunshine on a rainy day!

I used several Cricut cartridge cuts on my card as well as an SVG step card cut.  The adorable girl is from Teen Scene Paper Dolls - a totally under utilized member of my cartridge library.  The trees are from Disney's Tinker Bell and Friends - also under used.  The flowers are from the Bloom cartridge. The fence is from Ribbons and Rosettes, and the umbrella is from Disney Classics.  And honestly, I forgot where I picked up the puddles, but I am pretty sure that they were originally clouds!



I hope that you find some time this week to join us in this week's Cricut cut challenge.  Go by the Bitten by the Bug 2 blog and check out the challenge rules on the side bar.  Enjoy the fabulously inspiring projects the design team made.  Then create your own new rainy project and link up with us at BBTB2.  We do so enjoy it when you join us in the weekly challenges!!



Thanks for stopping by today!!

8 comments:

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Wonderful creation Susan! Such a colorful scene and great details!

katieo said...

WOW this step card is stunning

Beckie Williams said...

This is very very pretty!!

Sharon said...

This is wonderful Susan!! Love the whole scene! :)

Caroline said...

Oh, this is such a wonderful card!! This scene looks so great with the step card. This teen sure is stylin'. Love the trees, fence, flowers, trees, everything!!!

Caroline said...

Oh, this is such a wonderful card!! This scene looks so great with the step card. This teen sure is stylin'. Love the trees, fence, flowers, trees, everything!!!

Pam MacKay said...

Wow! Susan you out did yourself!! Your card is truly amazing I just love the design and all the fabulous details! I love the Teen cartridge it reminds me of playing with paperdolls as a kid!!

moknowsall said...

using clouds as puddles -what a great idea. You make all your creations look so easy - "like a walk in the park"

maureen