Monday, March 9, 2015

Floral BIrdcage Sympathy Card


Hello everyone.  Welcome to this week's Bitten by the Bug 2 project post.  This week I had the pleasure of selecting the Cricut Challenge Cut.  I chose a Birdcage.  There are many, many birdcages on many, many Cricut Cartridges so if you decide to join us, you will have a nice selection of birdcages from which to choose.

I chose this fun birdcage card from Close To My Heart's Artfully Sent cartridge.  I love the simplicity of the birdcage and the cutout bird inside.  The arches are just so pretty.


As fabulous as this birdcage card is alone, I thought I would dress it up with floral cuts and make it a sympathy card.  I used two floral cuts:  the rolled roses from Close To My Heart's Art Philosophy cartridge (in blue) and the beautiful floral spray from 3D Floral Home Decor (in cream and dark green).   I also added a bit of extra greenery with lighter green leaves also from the Art Philosophy cartridge.


I confess that I am loving these 3D Floral Home Decor flowers.  I see myself using those again and again in the future.   This must be part of my current floral addiction.  To date I have become addicted to Anna Griffin floral content, but I may have to add the 3D florals to my favorites list.




Please do take time to go by the Bitten By the Bug 2 blog and look at the various and creative ways the design team used their Birdcage cuts.  So many fun ideas there.  


If you are interested in either of the two exclusive Close To My Heart Cricut Cartridges that I used for this project, CLICK THIS LINK for more info on the cartridges.

While you are visiting my Close To My Heart on-line store, be sure to check out this month adorable Stamp of the Month, Choose Happy.  This is such a pretty stamp set.  Remember with a $50 order this stamp set can be added to your cart during check out for only $5!





March is the month to do it! During the month of March, new consultants who enroll will receive a FREE shoulder tote (a retail value of over $26) in your New Consultant Kit. 

Free Tote!

Our NEW Consultant Kit is just $99 and includes nearly triple the retail value in products and supplies. Including your FREE shoulder tote, that is a savings of over $400! That is 75% off!

New Consultant kits

Additionally, new consultants who sell or buy $300 worth of commissionable sales in their first 40 days after their New Consultant Kit ships will receive the rolling tote (a retail value of $149.95  a FREE bonus (not including shipping & handling)! 

Now is the time to join my team!!!


7 comments:

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Stunning card, Susan! I love your flowers, beautiful and elegant!

Kelly Plamondon said...

Oh Susan this card is absolutely beautiful! I love the CTMH cartridges (they are my favourites).
-DT Kelly

Brenda said...

How beautiful Susan! I love the flowers you have used on this card. also love those other white flowers and leaves. Thanks for a fun challenge! Hugs, Brenda

Caroline said...

Wow Susan, this card just amazes me. So beautiful. Those flowers, WOW again. I love, love, love it. What else can I say? Lol. I really enjoyed this challenge with the birdcage.

Scrapping Girl said...

Just gorgeous!!!!! The flowers are absolutely the bomb and dress up your birdcage and make it into something really special! Whoever receives this sympathy card will definitely feel the love and care when they get this beautiful card. I really had to think outside the box for this challenge, but it turned out super fun! Loving seeing the pics of your adorable granddaughter!
:)
Michelle

Sharon said...

Your card is so beautiful Susan!!! I so love this birdcage cut and all of those flowers are just breathtaking!!!! :)

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful.Susan, Thanks for picking this fun challenge. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com