Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Birthday Wishes and Details, Details....


Hey there paper crafters!  Today I am sharing a card I featured a year and a half ago.  I had stashed this card away waiting for the perfect opportunity/perfect precipitant to give this card.  Yesterday was my sweet son-in-law John's birthday.  John is one of a handful of men that could appreciate the design and level of detail in this card.  I assured Bethany that she is the woman in pink.  They were very impressed with the way they look!  If you would like to know more about this card, the details are available HERE




Yesterday was fun day for Doug and I.  We went by to wish John a happy birthday and to visit with our Granddaughter.  Avaleigh was a little fussy as she has spent over half of the day fighting sleep.  Her Gran Doug and I took turns walking and patting until we had her completely sound asleep.  Then we tip-toed out of their house and went to Costco!


I thought with the Album Allure special going on that some of you might enjoy more information on the changes to the Close To My Heart Albums.  The video below does a nice job of highlighting the new and improved aspects of the albums.

Just so you know, I have a special going this month where anyone who orders two albums from my on-line store (one at half price) will go into a drawing for $25 in CTMH merchandise of their choice.  I will draw a winner at the end of the month.






Remember that with your purchase of two albums (again, one at half price) you will qualify to purchase the February Stamp of the Month for only $5!!!



If you have ever thought about operating your own home business, NOW is the time to join my CTMH team, Paper Couture!  You can work from home and make money sharing something you love with others.  Shoot me an email or give me a call if you would like to talk about it.  Click the link below for more information.










3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Love the card! Thanks for sharing.

Your granddaughter is absolutely adorable! (And on a side-note, I'm a huge Golden Girls fan, so of course I love the shirt!)

Brenda said...

I remember well this card when you made it Susan and I agree that it fits your SIL perfectly! I bet he loved it and how cute are John and Bethany?!! Awww, how fun for you grandparents to put little Avaleigh to sleep! She is adorable in that hat and shirt!!! Just so precious aren't they?!!! Hugs, Brenda

DonnaMundinger said...

I remember this card and even bought the cart because of it. Gorgeous! I need to dust off my Cricut. xxD