Monday, February 16, 2015

Apron Shaped Card


Hello friends.  Welcome to this week's Bitten by the Bug 2 challenge.  My sweet and talented Design Team sister, Caroline, selected the theme for this week's Cricut Challenge.  Caroline asked the team to think outside the box and to create "shaped" cards.


I created this sweet Apron Card for the challenge.  I used two Cricut cards for this challenge, Country Life and George and Basic Shapes, as well as SVG files.


There are lots of fun details on this card which I like very much:  the lacy skirt, the Life is Sweet stamp, and the Life is Sweet stamped image.



Please forgive my lack of details on this card.  I am afraid that I am extremely tired tonight as I attempt to tell you about the card.  I was away for the weekend and did not rest well.  I have actually dozed off repeatedly as I have attempted this post.

Please do go by BBTB 2 and view the design team's projects.



10 comments:

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

It is just the most adorable apron I have ever seen :), Susan! Colors are sweet and lovely!

Kelly Plamondon said...

Are you sure this is a card? It is so darn adorable it looks like you could put the apron on! I love, love, love it.

DIANA L. said...

WOW WOW WOW!!!!! This is really awesome Susan!! I love the shape the colors and everything about this apron card, So glad you didn't fall asleep before you got to set up the post. I have done that before fall asleep at my computer!!
Thank you for sharing this wonderful card Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Brenda said...

I hope you got some good rest Susan, I know what it is like to fall asleep as you are trying to do something. I don't rest well either when away from home. I love, love this cute apron!!! It is so girly and frilly and so perfect! Perfect papers too. Hugs, Brenda

Scrapping Girl said...

This looks cute enough to wear! Hope you get some rest-I know that feeling of dozing off repeatedly when you are trying to be awake, as that is the story of my Sundays trying to switch back to a day schedule after working Friday and Saturday nights. Get some good sleep!!!
:)
Michelle

Sharon said...

Hope you are now rested up Susan! I am so loving your apron shaped card!!! It is just beautiful. Love, love, love the papers you used!!!! :)

Caroline said...

This is such an adorable apron card. I love the pretty paper, the pretty edges and the inking. I love this card!

moknowsall said...

such a unique card. You sure love that style of paper, it is so pretty. have a great week

maureen

Pam MacKay said...

What a fantastic shape card it is so unique and beautifully done! Love all the details and wonderful papers!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a pretty apron! Beautiful card!