Friday, January 9, 2015

GOOD NEWS: The CTMH Rolling Tote Is Back In Stock




Hello everyone!  I have awesome news today:  The Close To My Heart Rolling Tote is back in stock and ready to order!!  I am happy to be able to give you a personal endorsement on this product.  My friend Kathy (MFK) hosted four days of cropping at her home last week and I used my new ROLLING TOTE to transport my supplies.  Many of my friends commented on the wonderful size of the tote and its pretty design!  I am thrilled that I purchased this tote!



You do not want to miss out on this tote!   Quantities are limited!!

If you would like to receive $25 worth of free paper, stamps, or ink, contact me before you order and we can set up your order as a gathering and you can earn $25 in hostess credit!  Just email me at spartansus@gforcecable.com.




2 comments:

Papillon Papercraft said...

Does the tote come with those boxes or is it empty ?

Susan Edwards said...

No, I am sorry, it is empty.

Susan