Monday, December 22, 2014

Merry Christmas Festive Box Card


Happy Christmas Week!   I hope today finds you ready for Christmas with no last minute rush to finish your preparations.  I am just doing a bit of baking this week, but otherwise everything is ready for the BIG DAY!

My very talented Design Team member, Mayra, selected this week's Bitten By The Bug 2 challenge - Anything Christmas!  What a perfect challenge for this week.  If you manage to squeeze in some Christmas paper crafting, be sure to link up with us at BBTB2 and share your creativity with us!



I enjoyed making my Thanksgiving Box Card so much that I decided to make a Christmas box card for this week's challenge!  I used the same SVG box cut from SVGcuts.com.  I used three Cricut Cartridges to complete the card decorations:  Winter Woodland, Teresa Collins Dec 25, and A Quilted Christmas.    

The fireplace was cut using A Quilted Christmas.  I used scissors and snipped away the Santa that was coming down the chimney and added three stockings from the Teresa Collins Dec 25 cartridge.  The Christmas tree is from the Winter Woodlands cartridge.  I love this tree and just keep finding opportunities to use it.  The Merry Christmas phrase is also from the Winter Woodlands cartridge.  I love the shape and multi layers in this festive cut.


I finished my box by adding stickles to the candles and gems to the tree, stockings, and holly cuts.


I hope that you find some time this week to craft something Christmasy and to share that with us at BBTB2.  I will be back later this week to share some gift card holders and to wish you a merry Christmas!




5 comments:

Sharon said...

I so love your box card Susan!!! It is beautiful! I love the tree, the chimney, the sentiment and those darling stockings!! And the papers a just wonderful! :)

Caroline said...

I love this beautiful box card. The cuts you chose are sooo perfect! Love the mantle and the tree and just everything! Have a very Merry Christmas!

Pam MacKay said...

Wow your box is just fabulous all the details are so darling! I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!

moknowsall said...

I give your project a 10 for the WOW factor. Merry Christmas

Maureen

Melinda said...

Love you box card and a SB page you did with the same tree, but I can't find that tree anywhere in the Winter Woodland cartridge. Don't know what I did wrong in my search but never could find it. Thanks for sharing you work, beautiful!

Melinda Strange
Huntsville, TX
csi275@yahoo.com