Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Inside the Mini Album - Under Construction


Hello everyone.  Today's post is a follow up to yesterday's Envelope Mini Album.  Today I will share some of the inside pages and inserts, though I must confess that most of the pages are not finished.  Hence the "under construction" title.

I have matted and placed all of the photos, but I am still working on the embellishments.  I thought I would have more time to finish the details yesterday, but that did not happen.  A word about the photographs before we continue:  all of the photos in this album are from Thanksgiving Thursday - Saturday 2013.  Our older two children had Thanksgiving at their "in-laws" while Doug and I shared the day with our friends the Trivelas' and the Merrimans.  On Friday our children arrived at our home and Thanksgiving, our anniversary, and Ian's birthday were celebrated.  We did some outdoor photos as well.



This page has a little pocket in which a photo of the ever-beautiful Megan is matted on a peach print card stock.  Doug and I are on the front of the pocket, celebrating our 32nd anniversary!  Below is another shot of us at Bucca Di Beppo celebrating our anniversary and Ian's birthday.


Ian loved the candelabra they brought with his birthday dessert.  In fact he did quite a few poses with it!


John and Bethany were not yet engaged, but we knew it was coming....



Aaron was sporting a HUGE beard and an obnoxious handlebar mustache, which both Crissie and I hated!!


Doug and I at the Trivelas home on Thursday.


Nick and Peggy Trivelas on Thanksgiving Thursday.


One of the inserts from inside the envelope.  There are photos on both sides of the insert.


The Merrimans on Thanksgiving Thursday.  This is a card that is inserted into the envelope and holds four photos.


 So, as you can see, I am still working on embellishments for the photo pages.  I need to cut decorative corners, make flowers, add ribbons, etc to finish the book.


I am happy to report that the dentist visit was easier than I anticipated - it was a tiny filling!!!  Yay!

Thanks for stopping by today.  I will be back later in the week to share some addition vinyl projects.


5 comments:

Brenda said...

This mini is looking fabulous Susan! I love the fun pictures you have, what a great memories from Thanksgiving!! I love the fun and quirky pics on some because it shows the real day and real life. This mini is just fabulous my friend! Hugs, Brenda

katieo said...

Really cute way to package your precious photos

Sharon said...

Love the pages and photos!! So looking forward to seeing it when you get finished. :)

moknowsall said...

Great idea to make a purse shaped album. Love the decorations so far, I'm sure it will turn out wonderful.

Maureen

Laura Pizz said...

Now that is absolutely gorgeous!!! ~Laura