Monday, September 15, 2014

Available Now....



Hello friends!  Yes, it is true, once again I do not have a project for the weekly Bitten By the Bug 2 challenge.  For shame!  However, I do have additional details on the NEW Close to My Heart Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge Set.  My cartridge is on it's way and will arrive later this week.  But in the meantime I have some great images of the cartridge.

The photo at the top of the page is the cartridge cover.  Below is a photo of everything you will receive in the cartridge package:  the Cricut cartridge with 700 images and three amazing stamp set for you card needs!  I cannot wait for my cartridge to arrive!



The image below is a sample of what can be made with Artfully Sent.  There are so many amazing cards on this cartridge!  And yes, some of them are pop-up cards!  The cartridge is also loaded with phrases and embellishments.


Not only is September the release month for Artfully Sent, it is also National Stamping Month.  We are celebrating with our 30th anniversary stamp set.  For each $30 worth of stamps that you order, you will receive the 30th anniversary stamp set for free!!


But wait, there's more!!  The September Stamp of the Month is a darling scrapbooking and card making stamp set called Family is Forever!  With your $50 order you can purchase this darling stamp set for only $5.00.  This would be wonderful with your Artfully Sent cartridge!!


Even though I am missing the BBTB2 challenge, the team is hosting a wonderful challenge this week:  Celebrate Cricut Challenge!  Use ANY Cricut cut on a project and join us this week.  Check the fabulous projects the design team created.  Be sure to read sidebar rules @ BBTB2 before you link up!  I cannot wait to see how you Celebrate Cricut!!


No comments: