Friday, September 12, 2014

Artfully Sent is Available to Order!



Hello everyone!  I am a bit late in making the announcement that the new Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge is available to order from my on-line CLOSE TO MY HEART store.  My trusty laptop died on me on Tuesday and delayed my announcement.  Sorry.

I will have more images of this great cartridge later today or early tomorrow, but for now I wanted to let you know that you can begin ordering.

This is a great time to purchase Artfully Sent.  Not only will you receive a wonderful Cricut cartridge, with three coordinating stamp sets and chipboard sets, but this month only, when you spend $30 on stamps, you will receive a free stamp set - 30 Years of Happy!!



And you will also be able to purchase the stamp of the month for only $5.00.



Now IS the time to order your copy of Artfully Sent!

No comments: