Monday, June 9, 2014

Father's Day for My Guy


Hello everyone!  I know I have become a blog slacker lately, but truly there is just so much going on in my life right now that I am having trouble making time for the scrap room.  To be honest, when I MADE time to make today's Bitten By the Bug 2 card, I wanted to stay and keep scrapping.  As soon as Bethany's wedding is over and my mom is all settled in, I plan to enjoy my scrap room once again!  The good news is, we are on the final countdown to the wedding - less than a month to go.

I used only one cartridge to make today's card - so unlike me - Father's Day.  I own a digital version of this cartridge and that is only a problem when I have no Internet connection.  But most of the time I craft at home so I do not need to worry about Internet as our Wifi is fine.  However, I cannot use digital cartridges at the lake or other crop sites without Internet.

The Father's Day card is a small cartridge which includes Father's Day and other Man Card double layer cuts.  And at $14.99, the digital cartridge is very affordable.



My honey has had a lot of "honey do" projects lately, so I thought this might be a nice card design for him.  Inside I have a stamped Father's Day sentiment (which I forgot to photograph) and plenty of space to tell Doug how wonderful he is as a father and as a husband!

I hope that you take time to link up with us this week at Bitten By the Bug 2 and share your Cricut cut Father's Day projects.


CELEBRATE 30!




A SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY GIFT JUST FOR YOU

In honor of our founder and CEO Jeanette Lynton’s 30-year anniversary in the stamping and scrapbooking industry, when you place an order totaling $50 during the month of June, you can add your choice of 1 of 6 great gift collections to your order for just $30! Each collection has an original retail value of at least $50—some even as high as $65. Plus, each collection is perfectly tailored to fit a variety of interests and styles. They feature everything from gift bags to ribbons to washi tape to alphabet stickers—and much more! Take advantage of these savings and snag your own collection for just $30. It may be Jeanette’s anniversary—but you get the gift!

Dates: Offer valid June 1, 2014–June 30, 2014


STAMP OF THE MONTH

JUNE 2014: KABOOM





Each month you can purchase a new D-size stamp set, available for one month only, for just $5.00 — that’s over 70% off retail! When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products, you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month pricing.

JUNE 2014: KABOOM 

SPEND $50 AND GET THIS STAMP OF THE MONTH SET FOR JUST $5.00

8 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Lovin' this guy card!! Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Laura Pizz said...

Great card -- I love this cart too! ~Laura

Caroline said...

I think this is such a fabulous card and definitely better than mine. I love the tool box and tools. This would be a perfect card for my husband. He is a carpenter, although I wish he would use his tools more around home!!ine, lol.

Sharon said...

Wonderful card Susan!! Love the toolbox and tools. :)

Mollie said...

Great card, Susan! LOVE the tool box! This is the type of card my husband would like! Thanks for shifting stuff around for this challenge too!

Have a wonderful day!

Emily
Mollie's Motif

Scrapping Girl said...

Terrific guy card! You are fortunate to have a guy who can do those honey-dos…mine is great with computers and electronics, not so much with other home projects! I hope you are able to keep all the balls you are juggling in the air as you count down to the wedding!!!!!
:)
Michelle

moknowsall said...

I like how you added the tool box in the foreground. Too bad my husband doesn't know what one looks like. Your husband sounds like he deserves a great day in recognition of Father's Day.

Maureen

Jaren said...

Great Father's Day card! I know the feeling you have about life being just a little busy lately!!