Friday, February 7, 2014

Stamp Club Love Valentine Card



Hello Friends!  Wednesday evening was our first CTMH Stamp Club meeting in 2014.  We had postponed the meeting one week due to snow and ice last week, but we still had plenty of time to complete our planned St. Valentine's Day card.   It worked out wonderfully that the group could also use the new Spring/Summer 2014 CTMH catalog/idea book.


This card was created using one cartridge, my current St. Valentine favorite, Victorian Romance.  I cut the scalloped heart background, the lace heart topper, and the double layer word LOVE using the cartridge.  The tag was cut with the Close To My Heart Artiste cartridge.

I used the NEW(!) IVY LANE paper pack on the card.  Ivy Lane is such a pretty and versatile printed card stock packet.



I used light pink seam binding for the bow on the card and tied it to the lock area of the scalloped heart.  I used a Cuttlebug 5x7 inch embossing folder on the scalloped heart.


I saved the heart that cut out of the center of the lacy heart.  Using the same Happy Valentine's Day stamp that I used on the front of the card, I stamped the cut out heart and affixed it to the inside of the card.

Each of the ladies that attended the stamp club meeting made the same Valentine card, though each added her own personal touch to the card layout and design.



NEW CTMH CATALOG & NEW PRODUCTS



I am currently shipping copies of the new Close To My Heart Spring/Summer 2014 catalog. If you would like to receive a copy, please use the Paypal link in the upper right sidebar to purchase your copy, shipping included, for $5!  There are so many cute, cute, cute projects and products in this catalog, it is truly more of an idea book!

The new stamp of the month set is so darned cute!  Think - What did the Fox say?  TheWild About Love set opens the door for so many creative ideas!!




\




And did I mention that there is a February Sales Special?  Oh indeed I did!  During the month of February, you qualify to receive a free embossing folder for every 2 packs of bulk cardstock (single color or combo) you purchase! That is a savings of $8.95! Select from 5 new embossing folder designs—dot, chevron, quatrefoil, damask, or stripe—when you submit a qualifying order.



That my friends, is a lot of inspiration!!  And a lot of new products to covet!  Did you know that you can earn free products by hosting a CTMH Gathering?  If you would like to get together with your paper crafting friends, make a fun project, have a good time, and earn free products, shoot me an email or give me a call and I will tell you how that works!


No comments: