Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Beautiful Bows with Bow-It-All


Hello everyone!  I have been meaning to share this post with you for the last two weeks so I think it is finally time to share my latest tool with you.  My friend Kathy found a wonderful pre-Christmas deal on Zutter's Bow-It-All and shared it with our scrapping girl friends.  Being me, I trusted Kathy and Suzanne that this was something I needed and I did not spend a great deal of time researching the tool.  Well, yes, indeed they were right!  I love the Bow-It-All!


The Bow-It-All is so easy to use (with a bit of reading the instructions or watching YouTube videos to get you started) and I am discovering so many uses for the bows.  I am not saying that you are going to see a bow on everything I make from now on, but I will say that when I do it add a bow, it will be a perfect bow!!

The really neat thing about the BIA is that it makes bows of all sizes and with varying number of loops.  You can make a simple two loop bow, or a fabulous, large bow.  If we need any bows for the up-coming wedding, they will be super easy to make with the Bow-It-All.


The deal Kathy found was at Scrapbook.com and the Bow-It-All was half the price that it is listed elsewhere.  The bow pictured in the top and bottom photos of this post was only the second bow I had made with the Bow-It-All.  My last few Christmas packages had WONDERFUL bows.




Close To My Heart has a January special exclusively for National Papercrafting month.  This month only when you place a qualifying order ($35.00) you can add our Cloud Nine cardmaking kit to your order for only $15.00!!  

If you sign up as a new Consultant in January, you will get this card set as a  FREE bonus!










As always this stamp set retails for $17.95 (and can be ordered at that price) but can be yours for $5.00 with a $50.00 order.  And just like all of the limited edition stamp of the month sets, this set is available only until January 31st.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Humm, I think I need me a bow maker!! I can't make fluffy bows to save my life, a two loop bow I'm good at, a fluffy bow forget it! lol Thanks for the tutorial Susan! Hugs!