Monday, December 23, 2013

Tag It 2 With BBTB2


Hey there!  It's two days until Christmas and I am still baking and wrapping and menu planning.  Because we are all so busy right now,  the Bitten by the Bug 2 Design Team is not having our weekly challenge (GASP!).  However, we did not want to leave you high and dry just when you might need us, so we DO have an inspiration post!!  This week we are offing you some last minute Christmas Tag ideas.  Because really, how many of us have completely finished ALL of the wrapping? (I thought I was down to four packages to go until I found three more gifts stashed someplace else)!


I decided to show you how quick and easy your Christmas package tags can be.  I used two cartridges, Paper Trimmings and Art Philosophy to craft this super quick, super simple Christmas tag.  I used the round tag cut from Art Philosophy and I added an inner circle.  I cut the Gingerbread man from the Paper Trimmings cartridge, and using Cricut Craft Room, I created a shadow layer.  I welded an oval to the shadow layer and then cut a smaller oval for the To/From names.  I finished the Gingerbread man with a bit of bling and that was it!

I made three of this same tag, to go with the Gingerbread man wrapping paper, as I had three of the same items to give each of my children (a kitchen item!).


I have really truly enjoyed crafting boxes, bags, and tags for this holiday season.  I still have a few more tags to cut, and most of them, in some way, will coordinate with the gift.  Our tree looks like it is ready for the gift exchange, but I confess to leaving room in the back for the larger boxes (those I still need to wrap).


Thank you all for stopping by today.  I hope you take time to go by Bitten by the Bug 2 and see the fabulous tag inspiration the Design Team created for you!  My tag was very simple compared to the outstanding work of my Design Team!  They rock!!



As a reminder, the December Stamp of the Month, Special Care, is only available until the end of the month!  The stamp set retails for $17.95, or with a $50 order the cartridge can be added to your cart during check out for only $5.00!  Be sure to get yourself a gift this Christmas!






8 comments:

Carole Beath said...

That is one beautiful tree with all those wonderful packages and tags ... Wow... Merry Christmas, Susan, to you and yours.
Hugs
Carole

Mayra Duran-Hernandez said...

This is beautiful Susan , and adorable ! I am honored to be on this design team with you and all of the talented ladies ! I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas !

Hugs,
Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Pam MacKay said...

Susan, I love your fabulous little gingerbread man tag it is darling with the added bling! Merry Christmas to you and a very Blessed New Year!
I am so happy to be on this DT with such sweet and wonderfully caring ladies!

Jayne said...

Hi MFS, I love your gingerbread man tag but I LOVE your tree and all your beautiful handmade gift boxes.
Thank you for all that you do for BBTB2 and so pleased to be friends.
Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy 2014.
Hugs
Jayne x

Caroline said...

I love your gingerbread tag and how you made the shadow! Your tree is beautiful and love all the pretty boxes that you made!! You spent alot of time on this, so beautiful!! Have a very Merry Christmas!

Melanie Brown said...

so darn cute!! Anyone would be so lucky to get something so fabulous on a gift! In fact, it is a gift in an of itself!

Sharon said...

How adorable!! Love this darling gingerbread man!!! Merry Christmas!!!! :)

Brenda said...

What a cute tag Susan and it goes so well on that package! I love how all your beautiful packages look under the tree! Hugs!