Saturday, December 7, 2013

Gingerbread House Gift Bag


Hello friends! Today I have another of the gift bags I crafted on Thursday to share with you.  This bag features a cut Gingerbread house - or at least it would have had I used more traditional papers.  But you know me, I find doing the expected thing a bit of a challenge! Ha.


I used the same SVGCuts.com file for this bag that I used for yesterday's soldiers.  This bag is the same size as the soldier bag.  I hope one of the girls - with my daughter or my son's fiance - will like this bag.


I am sharing a few more Christmas decorations today.  This antique cabinet stands nearly seven feet tall and is several feet wide.  I placed the tall narrow tree next to the cabinet, which we call our "bar" in an attempt to "festive up" the area.  (This was my office tree when I still worked outside of the home).

We have a collection of different Santa figurines and I placed 14-15 of the Santa figures on the shelves.  There are a couple of more Jim Shore Santa figurines on the entry way table also.



Thanks for popping by today.  I will be back on Monday with a new BBTB2 project.  Enjoy your weekend!!





Yesterday was December 1st and I should have shared the December Stamp of the Month, Special Care, with you.  Fortunately you have all month to add this stamp set to your stamp collection!  The stamp set retails for $17.95, or with a $50 order the cartridge can be added to your cart during check out for only $5.00!




This, my friends, is outstanding time to join my team and become a Close to my Heart Consultant!!!

Until December 15, each new Consultant who enrolls with either the "Essentials" or "Master" New Consultant Kit may also receive a fun, brand-new product from the Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book. To be eligible for the free product, the newConsultant must have $300 in sales by March 31, 2014.

What's the new product? It's the gorgeous new Picture My Life™ scrapbooking program. There are 8 fresh and stunning design themes to choose from, each one featuring 122 double-sided, designed cards in a mix of 3" x 4" and 4" x 6", plus a 12"x12" cover page to bring your album together beautifully. You also get 10 Memory Protectors™ with new formats designed just for this program and lots of your photos. It's a retail value of $24.95 but it’s FREE to qualifying new Consultants!

More details and photos will be available soon of the new "Picture My Life" scrapbooking program.


You can start earning the "Picture My Life"  program FREE right now when you sign up. When you, as a new Consultant, order the Essentials Kit and qualify for the offer, you will not only receive more than $180 in products and supplies, plus commission on your sales, (all for only $49) you will also add to that the perks of Straight To The Top, and a new Idea Book that will be coming out in January that will be loaded with great new products to introduce to your customers!  


Learn more here and here!


2 comments:

Mayra Duran-Hernandez said...

What lovely decorations , and the bag is very pretty !!

Hugs,
Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

Love the bag Susan! It's so cute and quite large! I also love your "bar" all decked out!! You have the same "office" tree as I had for my "school" tree. lol I decorated mine in a military theme in honor of my son who always seemed to be deployed at Christmas. These are great little trees! Hugs!