Friday, December 6, 2013

Christmas Soldiers on Parade


Hello friends!  I had quite the busy crafting day yesterday.  Two of my friends stopped by for assistance with Christmas projects they were crafting (I will share photos of one of those projects next week) and I was working on Christmas gift boxes/bags for my family's gifts.

Made several different gift containers yesterday, but this soldier gift bag was by far my favorite.  I guess I am just a sucker for a guy in a uniform! Ha.



I used a cut file from SVGCuts.com to create this gift bag -  the file is called Big Christmas Bags and is available for purchase from SVGcuts.com.  I cut the file with my Cameo at the full size of the cut file.  The finished bag measures 10.5 inches wide, 10 inches tall, and 4.25 inches deep.  This is truly a nice big gift bag.  I will add that the bag assembles easily with just a little glue and scoring.


Thanks for stopping by today.  I will be sharing more of my gift containers in the coming week, as well as sharing one of the gift sets I helped a friend craft.  She had such a good idea!  I am going to wrap up (no pun intended) today with a photo of nutcrackers.  I added white lights to the shelves and I really like how the lights brightened the area.








3 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

oh wow my granddaughter would love you she adores nut crackers.

Mayra Duran-Hernandez said...

What an adorable bag , wow all of the nutcrackers are amazing !!

hugs,
Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

Oh I love, love, love this bag Susan!!! So cute!! I also love your collection of nutcrackers-very impressive! Now you don't have a basement so where do you store all these fabulous Christmas things?! Must be in an attic! Hugs!