Saturday, December 14, 2013

Be Merry Large Gift Bag



Oops!  I did it again!  Yes, I did post photos, with good intentions of going back later and adding text.  But guess what? "Later" did not happen!


This is another fabulous gift bag, created using the basic BIG Christmas BAG set from SVGCUTS.com.  I love this big bag.  The "Be Merry" words and holly came from the Silhouette America store.

I used Authentique paper for the bag and Close To My Heart card stock for the Be Merry front.



I apologize for forgetting to add text.  My mom is visiting me and we have been very busy.  I will be back for Monday's Bitten by the Bug 2 post.


1 comment:

Brenda said...

Oh Susan I just adore this bag!! I have got to get my Pazzels up and going after the holidays cause I want to be able to cut fabulous things like this bag! lol I hope all is going well for you my friend-Hugs!!