Thursday, November 7, 2013

Snowman Invitation Fold Card


Hey there!  Today I have new and fun Christmas card to share with you.  This card was made with a Silhouette cut file, Close To My Heart card stock, and Close to My Heart stamps.  Did I mention CTMH ribbon, ink and markers?  I thought not.


This is actually the rose invitation cut file with some edits.  I removed the rose that was supposed to cut out of the front panel of the card and I cut extra print panel covers.  I cut the base card in a Whisper Gray CTMH card stock.  I used the Sparkle and Shine paper pack to cut the panel covers and the striped matting inside the card.


This series of photographs will show you how the card folds closed and who each section is covered.


I used three snowman stamps from the Flakey Friends stamp set.


I love these cut snowmen!  Two of the snowmen were stamped onto smooth white card stock, colored, and hand cut to attach onto the front of the panels of the card.


I stamped one of the snowmen onto the inside of the card, leaving plenty of space for a sentiment and personal message.


I used this wonderful Close To My Heart ribbon to make a knotted band for the card.



I hope you liked this unusual invitation turned Christmas card.  I like that it is unusual and fun!  Thanks for stopping by today.


1 comment:

Rhonda Emery said...

what a really cute card. love it. hugs