Monday, November 4, 2013

Let's Tailgate Party Invitation


Hello Everyone!  Welcome to Man Made Monday!  That is my name for this week's Bitten by the Bug 2 challenge.  I am hosting this week and I thought it was time to do a give a nod to the men in our lives and craft a man project.  As I said over at Bitten by the Bug 2, we are nearing the end of the college football season, we are halfway though the NFL season, and we are ??? somewhere in the soccer season, not to mention deer hunting season and all of the other things the guys like to do, so this seemed like a perfect time to have a week of Man projects!  



My project was created using the Autumn Celebrations cartridge.  The invitation opens up card style and reveals the tailgating details.  And even though you did not ask, YES, yes that is a Michigan State Spartan on my card.... The green and white was a hint for those who know these things!  I just could not resist a bit of crafting celebration of my own; I am still smiling that Michigan State beat Michigan last Saturday!  



You are going to want to run right over to the BBTB2 blog when you finish here - the Design Team made some amazing man projects for Man Made Monday!  I just love this DT and their amazing work!  And remember, we LOVE IT when you join us in the weekly challenge!  Just be sure to check the Challenge Rules on the sidebar at Bitten by the Bug 2 - it is always good to have a rules refresher!




As a reminder, I am still taking reservations for this year's Christmas Card Class/Workshops.  Check the previous blog post below for all of the details.


This is the new Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month - Illuminate!  This fun stamp set is available for the month of November only.  You can order the stamp set for $17.95, or with a $50.00 CTMH order you will be prompted to add the Stamp of the Month during check out for only $5.00.






NOVEMBER CAMPAIGN:  NEW CONSULTANT PROMOTION!


From November 1—December 15, each new Consultant who enrolls with either the "Essentials" or "Master" New Consultant Kit may also receive a fun, brand-new product from the Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book. To be eligible for the free product, the new Consultant must have $300 in sales by March 31, 2014.

What's the new product? It's the gorgeous new Picture My Life scrapbooking program. There are 8 fresh and stunning design themes to choose from, each one featuring 122 double-sided, designed cards in a mix of 3" x 4" and 4" x 6", plus a 12"x12" cover page to bring your album together beautifully. You also get 10 Memory Protectors™ with new formats designed just for this program and lots of your photos. It's a retail value of $24.95 but it’s FREE to qualifying new Consultants

 More details and photos will be available soon of the new "Picture My Life"  scrapbooking program.



You can start earning the "Picture My Life program FREE right now when you sign up. When you, as a new Consultant, order the Essentials Kit and qualify for the offer, you will not only receive more than $180 in products and supplies, plus commission on your sales, (all for only $49) you will also add to that the perks of Straight To The Top, and a new Idea Book that will be coming out in January that will be loaded with great new products to introduce to your customers!  

Learn more here and here!



10 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

Susan I love your shape card! The Let's Tailgate looks great! And I love the football player at the bottom of the football! Super cute design!

Caroline said...

This is such an awesome "man" card. I love the football shape card with the little football guy! Hope your team continues to do well!

Brenda said...

I love this manly invite to tailgate Susan!! This was the perfect time to have this challenge!! My guys are all football fans, both NFL and college teams. My boys are mixed on their teams. It goes Redskins, Eagles, Ravens, Colts. lol With the college team being Penn State. Glad that your team did well! Hugs!

Sharon said...

What a fabulous card Susan!!! I love the football shape and that great player!! :)

Mayra Duran-Hernandez said...

I love this invitation !! The football player is perfect !

Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Rhonda Emery said...

really awesome invite hugs

Mollie said...

Great minds think alike, right? LOVE your invite, looks AWESOME!!! I decided I need the Autumn Celebrations cartridge after seeing your project :) I'm happy that your team won! Super fun challenge this week!!!

Laura Pizz said...

What a great card! Love the details, like the skin color!

Scrapping Girl said...

Perfect card idea for those Superbowl parties at the end of the season! i like how you customized the colors for your college team-very fun!
:)
Michelle

Jaren said...

Love the idea of a tailgate card! Super cute!