Monday, November 18, 2013

Elegant Christmas Card with Stamp Club


Hello everyone.  I know it is Monday and I am supposed to post the weekly Bitten by the Bug 2 project, but I was unable to participate this week.  That is truly sad as the theme of this week's challenge is Be a Turkey - create a Turkey project using any Turkey from any Cricut cartridge.  However, I had two Christmas card events at my house last weekend and I found myself unable to complete my turkey project.  

In preparing for the  two card events, I spent part of last week decorating my house for Christmas!  I wanted to set the tone for the workshops so all of the decorations were moved in, sorted, place, etc.  I have never decorated for Christmas before Thanksgiving before, but I am actually happy that it is all done!  We even played Christmas music throughout the events.



This is the Christmas card that I created for the ladies of Saturday's Stamp Club.  This card has five pieces in addition to the base card.  The paper is from the Sparkle and Shine paper pack, part of Close To My Heart's Holiday mini catalog line.  We used three stamps on this card - the ornament from Trim a Tree stamp set, the swirl from Love Life stamp set, and a sentiment from a 2012 Stamp of the Month set.  The ribbon is CTMH's Ruby Chevron Ribbon.  The inks are CTMH Ruby and Slate.


I was truly happy with this card.  Two of the ladies that attended Sunday's Christmas Card Workshop made sets of this card.  

Below is a photo of this year's main tree. While this is not the best photo ever, I am happy with the tree.  I had to laugh at my girlfriends various reactions.  Peggy was thrilled I had decorated.  Beth was shocked.  Kathy thought my tree was weighed down with ornaments, but Bernice informed her that there is always room for more!!  I think it is wonderful that we all celebrate and enjoy the season in our own ways!  For me, in this case, more IS better!!!  My only concern is do I use the leaf place mats for Thanksgiving.... hummmm.... Decisions, decisions!


Be sure to go by the Bitten by the Bug 2 blog and check out the Turkey project the Design Team created. Also, remember we love it when you join the weekly challenge!!


Remember that the November Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month - Illuminate, is available for this month only!   You can order the stamp set for $17.95, or with a $50.00 CTMH order you will be prompted to add the Stamp of the Month during check out for only $5.00.




NOVEMBER CAMPAIGN:  NEW CONSULTANT PROMOTION!

This, my friends, is outstanding time to join my team and become a Close to my Heart Consultant!!!

From November 1—December 15, each new Consultant who enrolls with either the "Essentials" or "Master" New Consultant Kit may also receive a fun, brand-new product from the Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book. To be eligible for the free product, the new Consultant must have $300 in sales by March 31, 2014.

What's the new product? It's the gorgeous new Picture My Life™ scrapbooking program. There are 8 fresh and stunning design themes to choose from, each one featuring 122 double-sided, designed cards in a mix of 3" x 4" and 4" x 6", plus a 12"x12" cover page to bring your album together beautifully. You also get 10 Memory Protectors™ with new formats designed just for this program and lots of your photos. It's a retail value of $24.95 but it’s FREE to qualifying new Consultants!

More details and photos will be available soon of the new "Picture My Life" scrapbooking program.


You can start earning the "Picture My Life"  program FREE right now when you sign up. When you, as a new Consultant, order the Essentials Kit and qualify for the offer, you will not only receive more than $180 in products and supplies, plus commission on your sales, (all for only $49) you will also add to that the perks of Straight To The Top, and a new Idea Book that will be coming out in January that will be loaded with great new products to introduce to your customers!  


Learn more here and here!

3 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

beautiful.

Brenda said...

Love this card Susan!! Missed you at BBTB2, but totally understand why you didn't get a chance to make a project for the turkey theme. Love your tree as well and like your friend, there is always room for one more ornament. lol My guys are always telling me that our tree doesn't have any room left on it. I say use the leaf table mats, why not join the fall and Christmas decor?!! Hugs!

DonnaMundinger said...

Love the crisp clean look of this, Susan! I can almost taste the peppermint. I'm so jealous that you're decorated. You know me, still decorating on Christmas Eve. LOL gorgeous tree! As far as I'm concerned, More is MORE! xxD